How To Approach/Flirt With Her

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by SM7, Jan 14, 2018.

1. SM7

SM7 Fapstronaut

So when I was doing PMO, I thought that I never had a chance with any girl that I didn't talk to, and I didn't talk to that many. Now I've been talking to more and they don't seem to mind. But there is this one girl that I've been small talking with. And I make her laugh, I help her in class, and some other things too. I never talked to her before PMO, and now and talk with her 2-3 times per school day. I feel things for her I feel like. And I want to talk with her more and maybe take things more seriously. I don't want to f this up or stop talking to her because I'm scared like my last crush pre-PMO Addiction. Does anyone have tips to advance this further?

2. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

What is it that you want to do? People avoid being clear on that and following through on those desires because they don't want to get rejected. So they try all sorts of tricks, techniques, and sneaky ways to try and make sure that the other person likes them before finally revealing their real intentions.

You want to hug her? Hold her hand? Invite her to have lunch with you? Ask her out on a date? Do what you want and you'll find out if she's interested or not.

You're uncertain with yourself because you fear the uncertain outcome. You should be certain with yourself and your desires while letting go of trying to control her or the outcome. That's the difference between a mature adult that she can count on and a timid child who's ashamed of his desires.

3. I'd be asking yourself "Why does she laugh". Are you really that funny, or does she like you? Not that I'm saying you're not funny ( I hope you are). It's just when a woman laughs at your stupid jokes anyway it's usually a good measure that she's attracted to you. This is where the science behind our PMO addiction works in our favor, your interaction is possibly giving her a little dopamine hit in those moments she's laughing with you.

I would suspect you're smiling at her when she's laughing yes? Ask yourself if she's smiling back at you... are you both keeping eye contact while the laughing ensues? lastly; does she smile before you say anything at all... (She's looking forward to laughing, looking forward to interacting with you)

Ask her out if you said yes to any of those.

4. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

If her left eyebrow shifts to a 22 degree angle, her nose twitches at least twice during an interaction, her eyes gaze at your body in a figure 8 motion, her right big toe is pointing at your left elbow, and she laughs in a 3/4 tempo...... it's a done deal..... So definitely see if those things happen before taking any action.

His jokes can be funny or maybe she likes stupid jokes. Maybe she just enjoys laughing. Maybe she has great eye contact and smiles at everyone because she's friendly and sociable. Maybe she only does those things with him. Maybe something good happened to her that day which made her feel more upbeat than usual. Maybe the next day something bad happened and she has zero eye contact, laughs, or smiles to give.

You could MAYBE live in the world of maybes and decoding random signals or you can go for what you want and find out for sure.

Estus likes this.
  5. Everyone knows its 23 degree's duh

6. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

This reminded me of a couple of videos from casually explained.

Heath likes this.
  7. "Maybe she's from Canada and just being polite..."
    Time to move to Canada!

Heath, Gotham Outlaw and Hitto like this.
  8. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Look her in her eyes and smile don't take your interaction with her too seriously and get her talk about herself and get her to open up to you and I would make it clear to here that you are trying to be more than just a friend but depending on how she reacts she will let it be known if she wants the same

9. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

You really can't tell from this example.