1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How long before Trump gets impeached/leaves office/resigns?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Lazarus Shuttlesworth, May 23, 2017.

How long before Trump gets impeached/leaves office/resigns?

Poll closed May 23, 2021.
  1. 2017

3.2%
  2. 2018

19.4%
  3. 2019

6.5%
  4. He'll last the 4 years

58.1%
  5. I don't know

6.5%
  6. I don't care

6.5%
  1. The Syrian govt did not do this. It was a rebel group or a terrorist group. Assad did not do this attack.

2. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

Rebel group backed by which country?

3. Who else? It begins with U and ends with A.

4. The Consigliere

Okay and who armed these forces? Not talking about a country here, but an individual.

5. IDK, some high level govt official.

6. The Consigliere

Okay. I'll make it easy for you. It was some high level official from previous administrations which I believe to have been the Obama administration or Bush administration. Either one or further back was responsible for backing these rebels if you believe that it wasn't Syria and they were rebel groups who were responsible for it. So you're telling me that you believe the Kremlin's story that it was a chemical leak due to a rebel missile destroying the depot where the chemical gasses were at?

7. Yes.

8. The Consigliere

Elaborate. I'm quite interested to be honest.

9. Look this is going offtopic but there is a lot of evidence to support the claim that the rebels did it. The UN back in 2013 said that a rebel did it when a gas attack happened in Syria. The media is lying to you. The America media is the number one propaganda machine.

10. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

That's what will always happen on a topic this controversial on a forum this broad.

The Consigliere likes this.
  11. John84

John84 Fapstronaut

I like how trump just says whats on his mind, seems he doesn't do pre-rehearsed speeches or say no comment (I need to talk to my lawyer/advisers on that..) to questions. Maybe People aren't used to that so think he's crazy.

Last edited: May 24, 2017