1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How long before Trump gets impeached/leaves office/resigns?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Lazarus Shuttlesworth, May 23, 2017.

How long before Trump gets impeached/leaves office/resigns?

Poll closed May 23, 2021.
  1. 2017

3.2%
  2. 2018

19.4%
  3. 2019

6.5%
  4. He'll last the 4 years

58.1%
  5. I don't know

6.5%
  6. I don't care

6.5%
  1. Will Donald Trump be impeached?

Last edited: May 23, 2017
    bunnyheartbeat likes this.
  2. He will not only last those 4 years but will also get his second term.

3. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Very true.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Firstly I'm not American...

People don't understand it's all sabotage. He's always the main headline with some negative sounding title, even if the content of the article is actually a good one.
    Plus everything so far is all "hear say" yet the media paints it like its truth.

Why?

Because he's not a polished "hand picked" polititican that the top 1% want to be leading the country to make the ultra rich even richer.
    His whole campaign was met by totally biased mainstream media coverage, even before his supposed sexist accusations (key word). When he threatened legal action against his accusers they all suddenly stopped accusing him.

Now all the media are all desperately trying to destroy him because the people saw past the biased news and gave him a chance to be possibly a really good leader.

He says it how it is. Not how we are "supposed" to hear it. That's what I like about him.

Don't we all get tired of typical politicians always avoiding questions by saying something totally unrelated? or too afraid of getting backlash for saying something that people need to hear but are too sensitive to hear it?

LivinginRecovery and Nikolai like this.
  5. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

It's kind of hard to predict because it's a different era.

But the truth is that even many republicans in Washington DC would like to see him impeached and removed because the idea of Mike Pence is far more attractive to them. Trump has a lot of enemies in his own party.

In Washington DC, it's about the money not populist personality and having Mike Pence as president would appear to have better stability from corporate doners.

Will that be better? In some ways, no. Pence could do damaging things with a smile on his face and many people will not pay attention like with many other politicians in the past.

Bel and Star Lord like this.
  6. honestly don't think he will make it all 4 years. i think he will get impeached.
    Trump is not a man who "tells it like it is" he just isn't. he is a guy who "tells it how he sees it" and the way he sees it is so f*cked up. Honestly, he makes me feel ashamed of being an American.

Bel and Lazarus Shuttlesworth like this.
  7. I didn't see "I don't care" listed as an option, so I couldn't vote.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
    Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Why would you remove a ruthless and smart business mogul as the head of the biggest corporation in the world?

9. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

Powerful corporations does not improve the middle class.

Bel likes this.
  10. Lmao, what middle class?

11. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

12. Trump is a moron and a mediocre (at best) business man. How can anyone possibly believe he is smart??? Honestly, listen to him speak, he is ridiculously uneducated.

Bel likes this.
  13. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

I think that he will get elected for a second term. Terrible as he is, people don't like change.

14. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

I'm throwing stones in a glass house here, and it's really hard to be informed about politics as they are all convoluted. However, it helps to be informed.

Trump is ultra rich. What do you think Trump has been doing? Trump cut taxes for the Ultra rich and corporations he is cutting food stamps and Medicaid [ I think that is what it's called] Why would the top 1% not want him? Obama may very well have served the 1% but it doesn't seem he did as good a job of it as Trump. Obama cut taxes for the poor and middle class [ I'm pretty sure he did] and raised them for the rich [ only small amounts but it's something] he also took steps toward a universal medical care. Trump is openly improving things for the rich. The rationale behind Trump's policies sounds just like Romneys lame "trickle down" economics to me.

Last edited: May 23, 2017
    Bel likes this.
  15. It's been added now lol

Livelihood and bunnyheartbeat like this.
  16. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

He won't. I see another fo-- I mean eight years ahead of Donald Trump. He's something new in this mess of a country we have now. People hate him because he's not a politician. He doesn't follow the crowd, but he follows what the people of this country want. He said in this Inauguration speech that he is for the people. And he has stood by that since the day he was sworn into presidency.

People hate him. Every single bit of him and he is getting destroyed by the media every single day. But people hate to deny that he is actually do great things for the country. The media doesn't report it, but if you do a little research on your own I'm sure you will find what he has been up to. America wanted change and they got the change they wanted. I'm really looking forward to see what Trump has planned in the near and far future.

17. Open your eyes Trump is either a globalist in secret and he has done things so far to prove it or I'm wrong and he's being screwed over by the deep state.

18. The Consigliere

Please elaborate how he's a globalist. I'm pretty sure the globalists in the world hate him with a burning passion.

19. The globalists all hate the Syrian regime right and a lot want Assad to go. Trump was actually, during the election, for allowing Assad to stay but after the election, he flipped and is now saying that they have to take him out. I'm sorry but you Trump supporters we're lied to. He even criticized the former president for getting involved in trying to take out Assad and now all of a sudden he's switched.

20. The Consigliere

Well it's hard for a leader of a superpower to ignore images of dead children, right? Come on. Yes I knew his position was different before the chemical attacks, but that doesn't mean I agree with his position prior to the chemical attacks. And he criticized Obama because Obama stopped by looking to Congress for military action. He could have launched airstrikes after 1,300 men, women, and children died. Trump surely did and and the President has that authority.