1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Help stopping excessive internet/cellphone use (Solved!)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Mara is back, Nov 24, 2023.

1. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

Get rid of your internet connection. Do you absolutely need it? Probably not. That's the only reliable solution. And you'll save money too.

{Ananta} and Fulton like this.
  2. Mara is back

Mara is back Fapstronaut

Glad if this has helped you! Isn't it risky to leave your devices in your car?
    Well, that would be my last last resort. It's useful to have internet connection at home. Other family member use it, although not for urgent things

At the moment, this seems to work well
    I installed and finished configuring it. It's simply WONDERFUL! It detects every single application including Samsung Secure Folder. It seems to be the best app blocker I've tried until now!

I am totally grateful! :-D Thanks everyone for your advice and suggestions, especially to @Vicit_fidem

If at one point the app will stop being useful for me, I will consider more drastic options... But I hope this won't be necessary.

3. Awesome! I am so happy for you :D If all my struggles up to this far have positively contributed to one other person, by finding that app, I am content.

Onwards!!

Fulton and Mara is back like this.
  4. Mara is back

Mara is back Fapstronaut

Thank you!
    God bless you!

Vicit_fidem likes this.
  5. I think you might have misunderstood my comment, I wasn't asking you to provide a detailed budget, just what you are willing to spend. For example, if you only wanted to spend $5 a month then others could recommend apps within that price range instead of offering options outside of the price range that wouldn't work for you.

Anyway, it sounds like you've found a good app for your situation! Congratulations!

Mara is back likes this.
  6. Mara is back

Mara is back Fapstronaut

Oh, ok! I understood you were asking about how much money I had intended for that kind of expenses
    Yes, so it seems :-D Thank you!

7. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i suppose , i dont really think about that, just my neeed to put my no pmo in place

Mara is back likes this.
  8. Mara is back

Mara is back Fapstronaut

I asked because in my country, if you leave your devices in the car, is very probable you won't find them the next day... sadly

{Ananta} likes this.
  9. Learner09

Learner09 Fapstronaut

In my country even if you have phone in your pocket you can still loose it .

10. Learner09

Learner09 Fapstronaut

Actually I am also suffering from what we call phone addiction... Saddest part is I know about it still it's hard to control .

11. Mara is back

Mara is back Fapstronaut

Well, if you're in a market or any crowded places here, it's better not to have the phone or your money in the pocket
    You can use the app Vicit_fidem recommended :)

SilentWolfSong likes this.
  12. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    so sad how everybody...everybody is glued to theyre phones, walking by,they all walking with face to cell phones, in line ups, waiting rooms cafes, i like when poeple look me in the eye but with your head in your phone it doesnt happen, disapoints me

SilentWolfSong and Mara is back like this.