1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP ME !

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by APK., Jan 16, 2017.

1. APK.

APK. Fapstronaut

fercho29 likes this.
  2. APK.

APK. Fapstronaut

Hello Guys !
    I have one doubt. I want to relapse intentionally. I have been doing prone masturbation these 5 years and never ever tried once in a normal way. Recently i read an article about the harmful effects of prone masturbation. So i want to relapse to check if i am okay or not by doing it a normal way

D . J . likes this.
  3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

No, that is a cop out. I've heard it before. How about getting sober and then deal with any possible repercussions of past actions. If it worked the last time you MO'd prone, it still works.

4. @APK. this is an excuse to MO, you do not need to,do,this, just abstain PMO :-$

D . J . likes this.
  5. APK.

APK. Fapstronaut

Sorry guys, i was getting a bit of panicky when i read about the article so i just couldn't overcome the thought and i fapped in the normal way. It wasn't as orgasmic as prone but still i got it and i'm happy that i learnt about the wrong way (prone) through this fap page before it was too late !
    From now on my counting again starts :)

D . J . likes this.