1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Help for those with insomnia

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Sep 22, 2018.

1. rishi123

rishi123 Fapstronaut

I have weak mental strength, hormones, body mind balanced messed up due to decade of PMO....Now as a person with high ambitions and busy life, It is becoming hard to maintain this Body,soul,mind balance,,,,......But no other option, i have to fight for it, everyday consciously..........i even lost my career goals, at 90%, with failures, because of imbalance.

You earlier said,"You have to consciously perceive what is going on, why it is going on, what you should be doing differently in order to achieve a different result. If you don't do this, you can go in loop like i did for 12 years constantly reviving the same patterns in your life, even though you would cut your arm if it could allow it to stop you.
    The core of my message is that things never go away on their own. "

I want to know how to practise this awareness, what are the techniques,,,,,,,may be we can discuss these further, so i can share my experience with you and yours with me, trust me you helping me, not only will help only me, It will help, many poor indians, as i work presently in public sphere..and i need this help at personal level, to grow up in life..