1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hard time getting over her

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Coco99, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Metis07

Metis07 Fapstronaut

2. pankeas

pankeas Fapstronaut

Yeah she was the one that broke it off. I mean honestly maybe she broke it off because she met someone else? The reason she told me is that she doesn't love me anymore.

3. pankeas

pankeas Fapstronaut

Yes, this is very true. We were together since we were sixteen and have been through so much. When your with someone for that long you literally see them grow and change.

4. demon_slayer_asta9687

demon_slayer_asta9687 Fapstronaut

Finally, someone that speaks English. I'm a kid by the way, and your name Pankeas sounds like Pancreas.

pankeas likes this.
  5. pankeas

pankeas Fapstronaut

Haha I made it when I was super young and I meant to spell pancakes but I somehow ended up with pankeas lol

6. demon_slayer_asta9687

7. demon_slayer_asta9687

I'm bored today, no one is talking much.

8. Label

Label Fapstronaut

I think your pain is real but you need to put this in perspective. You have actually never met her or spend real time together. Online dating is not real. It is a good way to be introduced to people but until you actually met them, it's a fantasy. Real dating and courtship is a process that allows people to reveal their true selves slowly. You cannot jump from talking on the phone to a significant relationship without getting to know each other. It not realistic.

leetspeak likes this.
  9. leetspeak

leetspeak Fapstronaut

I hate to bring this up, but now that coronavirus is a thing...something tells me getting in contact with real people is going to be pretty difficult lol.

10. demon_slayer_asta9687