1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings from ZyzzNoFap :)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ZyzzNoFap, Jan 19, 2015.

1. ZyzzNoFap

ZyzzNoFap New Fapstronaut

Hiya, just a quick intro...20 years old, I'd hazard a guess that I've been going at it 4,5 years now. Noticed a few issues recently, erections not as hard as they used to be, plus I didn't seem to function with my gf the other night. Pretty certain it's gotta do with the fapping. So I'm tryin to cut it out, attempt 1 began early January, lasted about 2 days (lol) tried again, successful for 2 days, and so on. I'm actually aiming for 2 weeks of NoFap for now, & I believe I could probably go to 3 weeks if i manage two. Currently pretty swamped with Uni work, and i workout a lot (hence my name ZyzzNoFap) so i'm hoping that will help, but really I need to just vent out some thoughts and a 'guiding hand'. soo yeah, greetings

2. Josh6286

Josh6286 New Fapstronaut

Hey Zyzz! I'm Josh, 19. I just made an introduction thread too, and today is my first clean day. I'm also into working out. I noticed there is a forum to find a bud to hold you accountable, and I thought that we could hold each other accountable for both the NoFap plan and working out. Let me know if you're interested :)

Josh

3. astrofighter

astrofighter Fapstronaut

Would like to point out, accountability partners are awesome, totally great idea! ;)

4. ZyzzNoFap

ZyzzNoFap New Fapstronaut

Sounds like a great idea Josh! Not too sure how it works but seems useful :D

5. Josh6286

Josh6286 New Fapstronaut

Alright, we just need to stay in touch somehow!

6. Steven7

Steven7 Fapstronaut

Looking for a partner

7. Steven7

Steven7 Fapstronaut

Astrofighter looking for a partner