1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand Theft Auto 6

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by UnholyConfessor, Dec 1, 2023.

1. I don't actually own either. I keep waiting for a reason to actually buy a new console and one never arrives. Games and hardware are too expensive and the games aren't good enough.

recon117, En?gmatic and Andy1517 like this.
  2. Andy1517

Andy1517 Fapstronaut

I don’t either lol I use to have Xbox but yea same here and think I got my reason now tho now that GTA6 coming out plus I miss the days of gears of war was such A classic

recon117 likes this.
  3. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

Old xbox and Xbox 360 were the best, I didn’t liked gears but halo 3, Odst and reach were amazing. Also ps3 was good. I was hyped for Ps4 but wasn’t that memorable…I didn’t eveb cared about ps5 and the new xbox. G

Andy1517 likes this.
  4. Andy1517

Andy1517 Fapstronaut

Yea both Xbox were great and ps2 n p3 I wasn’t so much A fan of halo was A gears head but yea I didn’t really care bout p5 n the new Xbox either but I might get one of em soon just to have

En?gmatic likes this.
  5. Well the game's not due for another 2 years and will be delayed at least once I imagine. So don't go rushing out for a console yet.