1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand Theft Auto 6

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by UnholyConfessor, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Just saw the trailer and I'm not even interested in the game anymore. Well done, Rockstar.

En?gmatic likes this.
  2. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

Dang!!

upload_2023-12-4_21-54-36.png

En?gmatic likes this.
  3. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

Looks like an accurate simulation of USA (I've never been to USA).

Btw the trailer contains some suggestive themes

En?gmatic, OhWhenThe and GTR900 like this.
  4. Hahahaahahahahahaha same. What the fuck were they doing for 10 years?

GTR900 likes this.
  5. Despite being set in Miami, there weren't a whole lot of Cubans in that trailer.

6. AbelHimself

AbelHimself Fapstronaut

I was just thinking about how the PS4 was the first PlayStation without a Grand Theft Auto, and yes, it had GTA V, but that one doesn't count because it was rerelease.

7. GTR900

GTR900 Fapstronaut

yeah i wasn't much impressed with trailer except the graphics

8. Prophet Harry

Prophet Harry Fapstronaut

I saw the trailer of GTA VI yesterday but I'm not impressed at all...

GTR900 likes this.
  9. I personally think going back to Vice City was a bad idea. It's too similar to Los Santos, especially now the game is not set in the 80's. I would have rather had a return to Liberty City, with upstate New York being playable. Do a Sopranos style thing with a young mafioso in a family that's lost nearly all relevance in the modern era.

10. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

I watched trailer today and graphics looks very good! Some guy above said that graphics looks the same as GTA V—I don't know what he's smoking—they look super good to me; Cyberpunk 2077 level! Am I excited about the GTA VI though? Not really. For me to get excited for it the trailer would have to be super enticing, but it was very generic. But I never played any of previous GTA games, just did not get into them, so that's probably the reason why. If I would be a fan of the series of games, and would have played them since childhood, I think the trailer would get me very excited. And I guess that's what they are doing with the trailer, they are not trying hard, they know that even if they release a generic trailer like this it would still get 100m+ views in under 24 hours cause of how loved the franchise is. That being said, I will probably play the game when it comes out, it looks good enough to me.

11. Probably sounded too much like Grand Theft Redemption. Anyhoo, the Florida vibe just makes the game one big Florida man joke.

12. I don't see the game being as funny or clever as previous games. GTA is generally supposed to be satire but with this trailer, what exactly is it satirising? People act the way the trailer shows in real life, unironically. A whole lot of the people who used to work at Rockstar don't anymore and that has a huge impact on every aspect of the game. A lot of consumers don't seem to realise games are made by people, not faceless corporations. You only have to look at how shit Call of Duty got after the main guys left Infinity Ward in 2009-10.

Anyway, I'm with you that I saw the trailer and basically lost interest. It showed nothing that wasn't already obvious from the leaks. The setup for the plot doesn't seem very interesting and frankly them putting a Latina with a fat ass and thick thighs in the forefront of the marketing gets both the "Le stronk women" feminist crowd and the rabid turbocoomers excited all at once. It's such a cynical marketing strategy I just rolled my eyes at it. The game is two years away, assuming it's not delayed (it will be lmao) and that's so far away the game may as well not be real. I wish companies would only show games when they were a year out at most. Spending years and years on a hype campaign is boring.

recon117 and Semtex like this.
  13. Yeah, I saw the trailer since it was release for like 3 or 4 times, I was invited to see it by my cousins. I was a crazy video gamer back than played all GTA's - Unfortunatly, I have no plan to play GTA 6 for the upcoming years.

My brain still hurts from that GTA Trailer Music and video - I feel like my brain got overstimulated by that music and it's still in my brain somehow - does someone feel the same ?

14. Yeah, compared to the trailers for GTA 4, GTA 5, and even Red Dead 2, the trailer for GTA 6 looks like it was put together by a zoomer going through Adderall withdrawal.

recon117 likes this.
  15. GTA 6 trailer: SOULLESS.

GTA 4 trailer: SOVL.

16. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

Being lazy as all the gaming industry in the last 10 years or more. We have to admit anyway that rdr2 contained many small details that make it a better game compared to modern game industry (like cp77 at launch or Starfield that have been overhyped but in fact are low quality games)

The problem with gta V and rdr2 is that the stories for me were boring. I imagine that Gta 6 will be the same and for example you will be able to “betray” your partner like you could do in gta5 or betray your allies because the protagonist trust only themself, wouldn’t be surprised. Anyway I will wait the release reviews (the serious one, of course), because the trailer is just sexual fetishes with random videos of protagonists.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2023
  17. OhWhenThe

OhWhenThe Fapstronaut

Yeah, I had to turn it off after about 20 seconds :/

En?gmatic likes this.
  18. Andy1517

Andy1517 Fapstronaut

Finally what we’ve all been waiting for,Xbox anyone or ps5?

19. Yeah I think the stories of GTA 5 and RDR2 are a lot worse than the stories of GTA 4 and RDR.

En?gmatic likes this.
  20. I said this earlier up but it's so blatant how developers are now pandering to coomers. Remember when The Witcher actually showing boobs was a massive deal? Now that's considered tame and it's a surprise if a game DOESN'T pander to some fetish or another. Baldur's Gate 3 has bestiality in it (even as a "joke" that's fucking weird) and the party members are horny all the time to the point it comes off as childish. Cyberpunk I don't think I need to explain. Resident Evil has the vampire chicks. Even Zelda has gotten in on it by turning the various races into "sexy" versions of themselves and sexing up most of the main cast. Now you have GTA doing the same thing. It's really tiring at this point. Sex appeal is not inherently wrong but I think they're taking it too far.

Semtex, recon117 and En?gmatic like this.