1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Good video editor?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Linerider, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Linerider

Linerider Fapstronaut

Hi, so I want to make a motivational video for myself. Actually there are a lot of good free online tools to cut and merge videos.
    But I want to adjust the sound, the volume of the clips now. Can anyone recommend a free tool for that?
    I have an old Sony Vegas app but it does not work anymore.

2. Linerider

Linerider Fapstronaut

That sounds promising, thanks a lot for the tip!

3. PowerMove

PowerMove New Fapstronaut

DaVinci Resolve is the best choice IMO.

Linerider likes this.
  4. Prophet Harry

Prophet Harry Fapstronaut

5. My go-to has been kdenlive.

Linerider likes this.
  6. ricardopandelan

ricardopandelan Fapstronaut

For audio adjustments, Audacity is a popular choice. It's user-friendly and offers a range of features for modifying audio tracks, making it handy for enhancing the motivational aspect of your video.
    I understand that your old Sony Vegas app isn't working anymore, but there are definitely alternatives that can get the job done. And if you ever need more video editing tools or options, you can take a look at Movavi Video Converter. It's versatile and might come in handy for various editing tasks. You can check it out here at https://www.movavi.com/videoconverter/

Last edited: Dec 11, 2023
    Linerider and Cyan Flame like this.
  7. Linerider

Linerider Fapstronaut

Thank you, I appreciate it!
    I must say I was able to make the clip with clideo which is also a free online tool