1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Linerider
Last Activity:
Apr 26, 2024 at 3:42 PM
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
May 8, 1994 (Age: 29)

Share This Page

Linerider

Fapstronaut, 29

Day 7 Apr 4, 2024

Linerider was last seen:
Apr 26, 2024 at 3:42 PM
    1. Linerider
      Linerider
      Day 7
      1. +TenPercent likes this.
    2. Linerider
      Linerider
      Day 6. Feeling emotions since a day, a couple days actually
    3. Linerider
      Linerider
      Day 5. Feeling a lil better energy wise.
      1. HenryforwardV2 likes this.
    4. Linerider
      Linerider
      Day 4 Today more tired but alright
    5. Linerider
      Linerider
      After almost 8 days I fell off wagon.
      1. Lou Bloom likes this.
      2. Linerider
        Linerider
        I was so irritable. For days. Nothing helped. I went for walk in the rain. I did exercise, listening to calming music, everything. But nothing helped with that. The worse part, I did it once (watching soft p.) and I'm feeling still the same way.
        Mar 18, 2024
      3. Linerider
        Linerider
        Today I'm feeling better, thank God. Not perfect but better.
        Mar 19, 2024
    6. Linerider
      Linerider
      Day 7. Day 6 of digital minimalism. Might take a break from internet but I'm continuing walking on the high road don't get me wrong.
      1. Lou Bloom likes this.
      2. Linerider
        Linerider
        Recently I read someone saying he doesn't believe it when people report some benefits after reaching 30 days like deeper voice, better skin etc. I was surprised to read that. I personally feel I look better now after 7, I find something in my eyes that wasn't there when I was using. I'm finding myself handsome again.
        Mar 17, 2024
      3. Linerider
        Linerider
        But I feel really unwell to put it softly. Since a day or two, energy decreased, mental chatter, memories coming up, agitated, withdrawals basically. The only good thing is my elbows are feeling better today which gave me a little hope I will be able to get back to regular training in a month or two. Hopefully.
        Mar 17, 2024
    7. Linerider
      Linerider
      Day 6. Day 5 of digital minimalism.
      1. Linerider
        Linerider
        Today I felt way better mood wise. Not as much mental chatter. Also more productive than yesterday. Just really tired for some reason after 2-3 pm.
        Mar 16, 2024
        Gabriel Knight 2.0 likes this.
    8. Linerider
      Linerider
      Day 5. Day 4 of digital minimalism.
      1. Lou Bloom likes this.
      2. Linerider
        Linerider
        Woke up with both of my elbows hurting. So that made me not as happy. All my rehab is not going as well. But I still did my cardio workout and felt better after a cold shower. I felt memories coming up, found myself cursing at some people in my past haha But trying to keep my head up and smile. Today I felt I was more talkative so that's good.
        Mar 15, 2024
    9. Linerider
      Linerider
      Day 4. Day 3 of digital minimalism.
      1. Linerider
        Linerider
        Today I felt the day was unending. I felt not good, to give it a positive spin. Emotions coming up. Memories coming up.
        I managed to exercise though which suprised me. Last night I could sleep bc of that, luckily I found 1-2 exercises that I can still perform that make me feel good despite elbow injury. Also today the cardio exercise was really good.
        Mar 14, 2024
        Sychar likes this.
      2. Heypleasehelpme
        Heypleasehelpme
        Brother I feel like what to do when I don't use phone ! Any suggestions?
        Mar 14, 2024
        Linerider likes this.
      3. Linerider
        Linerider
        @Heypleasehelpme that's something I am asking myself lately too, man. Especially since 4 days. Besides visiting people. I go for a walk. Also exercise at home or in the park. Watch a documentary on pc. Read a little. Tidy my room. I still feel not optimal but I think in a week or two I will be more like my old motivated self and read more books.
        Mar 15, 2024
        Heypleasehelpme likes this.
    10. Linerider
      Linerider
      Day 3 complete. Also day 2 of digital minimalism.
      1. Sychar and Lou Bloom like this.
      2. Linerider
        Linerider
        Today I was more productive and happy about that. At the same time I was confronted with the fact that I came short/didn't excel recently bc I was using. That ... I'm trying to not let that get to me; just continue is the motto. It will pay off.
        Mar 13, 2024
        Sychar likes this.
    11. Linerider
      Linerider
      Day 2 complete. Also did about 20 hours of dry fasting.
      1. Mr. Cooler, silex_jedi and Lou Bloom like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Linerider
        Linerider
        Yes, absolutely. It helped with calming the thoughts that lead to acting out I'd say. I have noticed the thoughts came back sometimes when I fasted longer than that or right after eating something again. In the future I think I will make it a habit to fast 18-19 hrs. Maybe that's part of the solution for me? I hope so
        Mar 13, 2024
      4. Heypleasehelpme
        Heypleasehelpme
        Ok I got u !!!! But brother I feel that I need to more food to heal from deprived nutrients.
        Mar 13, 2024
      5. Linerider
        Linerider
        I felt like that too. But if you eat comfortably after let's say 5:20 pm (finishing everything at around 6), also taking multivitamins etc. then you can manage to fast till lunch, say 1 pm the next day. I don't always succeed with this, sometimes I even fast a full day, but yeah that's alright, we have to be understanding with ourselves, especially at the beginning weeks of recovery.
        Mar 14, 2024
    12. Linerider
      Linerider
      Tip: Blocking the internet after a certain hour (for me 10 pm.) is really a game changer.
      2. Linerider
        Linerider
        I did this with pluckeye and making a specific extension that blocks content required (I'm busy but check the windows blocker thread for details)
        Mar 9, 2024
    13. Linerider
      Linerider
      Day 5. Better skin, surprising benefit. But feeling like a smoker without his cigarette sometimes tbh. But sometimes just breathing helps
    14. Linerider
      Linerider
      Day 4, although not perfect, I'm feeling sooo much better. Honestly, friends, if you are where I was, please give it another try.
    15. Linerider
      Linerider
      4th day, not feeling well since yesterday. can't exercise at the moment, exercise would normally help
    16. Linerider
      Linerider
      Today I drank coffee again after 7 days. I hope it does not affect me too much and that I can resume my no coffee lifestyle
    17. Linerider
      Linerider
      Day 4 now. Also no coffee since. I woke up quite early. I think that's a good sign. Did a littl exercise. Now my goal is to read again.
      1. Syphax and Lou Bloom like this.
      2. Syphax
        Syphax
        What are you reading?
        Feb 25, 2024
      3. Linerider
        Linerider
        My goal is to read up on artificial intelligence next :)
        Feb 25, 2024
        Syphax likes this.
    18. Linerider
      Linerider
      Day 2 completed. Last night I think I ate just to distract myself. But it worked. I'm so happy to be day 3 now.
      1. Azzure
        Azzure
        We do what works to distract ourselves. Well done. Do you reach for any particular type of food. Unfortunately, I too often reach for high sugar foods and I later regret it. It tastes good in the moment and hits the spot but it doesn't help my weight, which needs to come down. Gee whiz, I certianly have my work cut out for me.
        Feb 24, 2024
        Syphax and Linerider like this.
      2. Linerider
        Linerider
        Thanks, brother! Actually I just made myself two sandwiches :D Right now, I can get away with it though. I understand that with the weight though. Everyone has an area in their live where they want to improve. I myself fell in love with intermittent fasting last year, primarily bc of the mental benefits such as improved mood, that I lost a lot of weight.
        Feb 24, 2024
        Syphax likes this.
    19. Linerider
      Linerider
      Day 1 completed. I installed a good blocking system now (afte pc reset), now I want to do my best, be my best version.
      1. Lou Bloom likes this.
    20. Linerider
      Linerider
      It has been 14 days since I watched p. I feel happy when I think about that fact. Now I am seriously aiming to stop MO altogether.
      1. Lou Bloom and Mr. Cooler like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 8, 1994 (Age: 29)