1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Gonna change up myself, my routine, and i'm gonna try opening my chakras

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Third_Eye, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Fapstronaut

I'm gonna try to not watch tv, or use devices before sleep, so i can regulate my wake-sleep cycle and regulate my pineal gland.

I'm also gonna try opening my chakras, so i can be able to regulate my urges better and regulate my body, and so i can finally take care of some important responsibilities (that aren't related to school, at all).

I'm gonna do it starting tomorrow :)

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
    A41:14A, PapaTango and NoBrainer like this.
  2. DainTrinity

DainTrinity Fapstronaut

Good plan. I have not tried opening my chakras persay, but I have seen through my Third Eye before and once in my highest clarity I felt the energy of the world, its inhabitants, simultaneously flowing in a single moment. It was brief, but intense. Opening ourselves up to the universe around us, leaving our own perspective and opening our consciousness can really help change our perspective on our individual state.

A41:14A and Third_Eye like this.
  3. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Fapstronaut

That shit is so fucking true, bro :D

I've tried opening mines, and the most i would get is pressure between my forehead and between my eyebrows.

But i think the most important chakra to heal when you're an addict would be the genital chakra, because we've used our dicks so much during PMO, that our balls probably feel super depleted lol

PM me about the third eye and chakras if you want, so we can chat about it :)

Asgardian36 and A41:14A like this.
  4. DainTrinity

DainTrinity Fapstronaut

I'm not sure how PM works on this website, to be honest. I would say the key to understanding the third eye is it's not a true 'eye'; one doesn't physically see. Something like this is up to interpretation, but I found this article to be the most relevant to me:
    https://personaltao.com/teachings/shamanic/about-visions/what-is-the-third-eye/

Third_Eye likes this.
  5. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Fapstronaut

I mean as in you private message me on Nofap, so we can chat about it.

As a matter of fact, i'll do it.

And i'll check out that article, since i'm gathering info about the pineal gland to create a youtube video about it

Asgardian36 likes this.