Giving up Completely on Dating. Who’s With Me?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by (Basil), Oct 20, 2022.

1. Both are very bad ideas imo which will lead you into more issues.
    But I do understand why you think about it.

I'm sure there is a lady that fits you.
    But for myself I've stopped to focus on women.

The world is running crazy, it's a good thing if you know how to maintain yourself financially, emotionally and spiritually.
    I live with a wonderful inner peace given by the God I believe in.
    Do I really need a woman?
    No I don't need a woman to be someone, or to be able to live my life.

Do I long for a woman?
    Yes sometimes.
    Two is better than one.
    I've reached the point that I have overcome my addictions and took attention to my core issues. I have done my homework, have processed the deepest issues in my heart.
    Things that I needed to do would I ever be able to step into a marriage.

I always remind myself of the proverb:
    It's better to live alone with peace in your heart than to live wirh a woman who always creating drama.

2. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut

These days it’s probably better not to date.

3. Batty Belfry

Batty Belfry Fapstronaut

Dating, real estate, job openings, it's a strange time for these things. Sociopolitical consequences for these discrepancies exist, maybe even between each other, but don't stop working for yourself in spite of them. Don't work against yourself either. When you focus on your needs, these things fall into place in one way or another while your putting in your effort towards these goals.

It's like grocery shopping. By the time your cart is full and you get in line, just before checkout you find your favorite candy bar. It's an unexpected surprise; you knew it was always there, but after working so hard, you're just now noticing it. So, you witness and celebrate and treat yourself when the time arrives to do so. It's not an exact science, but stay measured in your process as you make progress.

Your awareness becomes a calmness that is less desperate and more discerning.

I treated myself to Edward Scissorhands and a Crunch Bar on Halloween night. It brought me back to childhood. Do things that fulfill you.

4. Dr.J_76ers

Dr.J_76ers Fapstronaut

Hey man do you know what I'm talking about when I say I chase something only to never get it? This is something I've been thinking about a bit recently, and one thing I think is important is to adapt a dont give a fuck attitude and just stay or become more active. Maybe it won't happen, maybe it will. Just live your best life and stay out and about in the real world.

5. Dr.J_76ers

Dr.J_76ers Fapstronaut

At some points during WW2, I think nearly half of the soldiers fighting in Europe were teenagers. Who probably were virgins.

onceaking likes this.
  6. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I think learning about history does us a world of good because it reminds us that people have had it worse. Life isn't easy but it's easier than it used to be.

Dr.J_76ers and silex_jedi like this.
  7. FormerLeatherneck

Aaron Clarey wrote a book “Life without the opposite sex”. His channel has also helped me out greatly. Both Aaron Clarey and Coach Greg Adam’s channels have both helped me a lot as a Man in this modern Clown world where up is down, down is up, sour is sweet, etc.

8. koolpal

koolpal Fapstronaut

Great thread! Feeling the same way right now!

9. whiteflag70

whiteflag70 Fapstronaut

This is get. I worry everytime i hear some fella say "i tried so hard to get that girl". it just sounds a touch needy. Maybe you don't act it but chances are the girls can sense it thru the subconscious signals a guy sends. That law of attraction says we gotta think/focus about what we want to attract it (or something like that) but there comes a point where we can want something too much, almost like we desperate and it gets counter productive. We not at ease anymore, and the other party feels it whether its a social or business/job situation.

Empty Red Cloud and Dr.J_76ers like this.
  10. TheCarver

TheCarver Fapstronaut

this makes me wanna cry reading this knowing ill never get anyone. same here everytime out in public i got rejected every single time. and i hardly get any likes on dating apps, and when i do its no one i am attracted to.

11. FormerLeatherneck

Stay strong bro. Keep self improving, I seen some complete shlubs out there who surprisingly have a girlfriend.

12. That’s the whole entire point. Anybody, any complete retard, has a girlfriend, without any ‘self improvement’ etc, just because they exist. But you don’t, no matter you try to get one or not.

Empty Red Cloud likes this.
  13. TheCarver

TheCarver Fapstronaut

only thing thats holding me back is social and approach anxiety. i was on alot of different SSRI, and none of them worked. then i had a female friend of mine try to approach for me but it never worked.

14. TheCarver

TheCarver Fapstronaut

yeah i know every girl that i always wanted are with the ugliest guys and i don’t understand it one bit, what the OP is saying is opposite all girls care about is ugly guys nowadays. cause us as a society are supposed to feel sorry for them and kiss their ass.

no different from that “we all should love gays in 2022”

15. pz15298

pz15298 Fapstronaut

OP, do you know the seduction community for example Game Global? Find your local group and start approaching girls. It seems everything you learnt about girls come from internet posts or youtube videos or whatever. Very very few people on the internet know what they are talking about. Start going out and gather real life experience. Real life will always surprise you.
    There are other obvious flaws in your logic.
    50 women is nothing, I've been rejected by nearly 2000 now and counting.
    Plenty of girls don't use or are not obsessed with social media/followers.
    True high value guys work on their career and their life, (mostly) they don't run around 24/7 trying to sleep with different girls. Me personally, when I'm busy with work and study, seeing my girl once a week is more than enough to exhaust me. In short - there are plenty of single (at least available) girls out there.
    " they’ll never give a guy a chance unless he’s making 6 figures" What country are you in? This is hard to imagine in a first world country.

FormerLeatherneck likes this.