1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Girls... Why are you so mean?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by bboyownz, Aug 9, 2017.

1. bboyownz

bboyownz Fapstronaut

So I was talking to some girl on OkCupid. I thought we were getting along. Now, I get a message saying "Do you accept to not send harassing...etc emails/messages"

How is saying: "How was your day today? I've been really tired. :L" harassing in any way? The message was sent once, and then never again. Please explain to me how I am harassing you.

This shit makes me want to commit suicide, all I've done is be nice, yet I get reported and treated like I'm some sort of piece of shit.

Matrix Intel likes this.
  2. It's not harassing in any way, but sometimes girls act really bitchy for no reason. Don't know why, just a fact of life.
    My advice is to move on and be happy that you don't have to tolerate person as unstable as her in your life. She's not the only one for you. There's plenty of fish in the sea...

3. bboyownz

bboyownz Fapstronaut

That's not the point though... It's slander, and now every time I send a message I get a warning saying "dont harass people" This is stupid!

4. I don't know what else to say except for that message sounding like an automated message, especially with how you describe it. So let me get this straight, different girls are sending you the same message to no harass?

5. Everyone is mean sometimes; don't ask ALL girls why they're mean. Ask THAT girl!

Sriracha and Sever Sava like this.
  6. bboyownz

bboyownz Fapstronaut

No I think it's only one girl lol. I have NEVER said anything sexual, I haven't spammed, I haven't send multiple messages at once. I have been completely respectful, and in return I get a knife at my throat.

Sever Sava likes this.
  7. Another thing to keep in mind about dating sites is that girls get literally HUNDREDS, if not thousands of messages, so it probably gets kind of annoying to them after a while. My only suggest would be to find a higher quality, paid dating site. This way you stand out more due to there being less messages. Please don't let the little things get you down. You'll learn this as you continue you're reboot.

8. bboyownz

bboyownz Fapstronaut

I'm a kiss less, hand hold less virgin. Feel sorry for me, just kidding haha.

9. If that's the case, just wow. Dude, all I got to say is that you really, really, really need to do what I did and just cut PM out of your life forever. You're view of women and everything will change for the better. But you got nearly driven to suicide because of what one stupid girl said. Hate to tell you, but from the outside, that looks pathetic. Again, fix yourself first before any dating. Peace.

10. Yeah, you're still very young in the reboot. Hell, even I'm still young in the reboot. Like I've said in another thread, only a very select few will beat this addiction entirely. I'm still fighting to this day, but oh how things have changed for the better.

Sever Sava likes this.
  11. Estus

Estus Banned

It's only harassment if they think you're ugly.

Baroque likes this.
  12. bboyownz

bboyownz Fapstronaut

Ideally, it would be easier to just purely give up on it. What I mean is, giving up on the idea of ever being loved, of ever having someone genuinely care, or about sensual feelings towards another person. Honestly, I've connected more with my male friends than I ever had a woman and I don't consider myself gay or homosexual. I simply feel that I am not given a chance by women. Heh w.e

13. bboyownz

bboyownz Fapstronaut

I know I'm not though. Lol.

14. You're in a deep fog man, you can't see clearly. I've been there before.

vibemaker likes this.
  15. Bro I'm telling you, when you get to where I'm at you'll look back and laugh your fucking ass off, guaranteed. There are so many lies we believe it's not even funny.

vibemaker and curryman like this.
  16. bboyownz

bboyownz Fapstronaut

To deny communication is either a conscious decision or it's neglect.

17. Dayanew

Dayanew Fapstronaut

Perhaps that particular female thought she would just be blocked from you being able to see her or click on the email/message link if she reported you as harassing her and you would never know she did that and she wouldn't have to worry about hurting your feelings by saying she's not interested. I've never used okcupid and don't know how it works so I'm only guessing. Or, perhaps in messages prior to this event, you tried to initiate a conversation with her and she ignored/didn't respond to you in hopes that you would understand she wasn't interested and move along. But when you failed to stop contacting her, she continued in the cowardly way out by reporting you. Majority of girls will go out of their way to avoid hurting a guys feelings by telling them they're not interested and will instead just ignore them, say they want to be/stay friends, etc.
    And as far as women not giving you a chance... Well if you don't give them a chance, then you won't get one either. Treat females with the same respect as males and you'll be amazed at what you get in return. Just try it. Next time you meet a girl, talk to her the same way you would speak to a guy you just met and see if there isn't a noticeable difference in the way the girl responds to you vs how you normally talk to females.

18. I will win

I will win Fapstronaut

Why do you assume that all girls are the same?

19. bboyownz

bboyownz Fapstronaut

Because they are.

I don't really change in the way I talk to people. I literally am the same way no matter the circumstances.

20. bboyownz

bboyownz Fapstronaut

Like, here's the deal. I've met a total of two girls. One, genuine girls who like me. However, they live in some other country or live across the other side of my country. Or two, nymphos who only want your body. That's it. I have yet to see a single one who I can actually meet.