1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Girls who hoard friendzoned boys.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Potato93, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Fap_Doc

Fap_Doc Guest

Whiners always get friendzoned. Or is it wieners?
    Jokes aside, best advice I can give you: put some fuzz on the kiwis.

2. Right. Good luck with that.

3. silenteagle

silenteagle Fapstronaut

Makes sense!

Matrix Intel likes this.
  4. HappyDaysAreHereAgain

HappyDaysAreHereAgain Fapstronaut

We never know a girl until we get to know her, and then we still have a lot to learn.
    I knew a girl a few years back. She was beautiful, had just broken up, was totally eligible, was all smiles, and was surrounded by boys. She was not interested to the point that she was ready to leave her prom dress hanging in her closet. Turned out that her boy friend had dropped her as soon as she had the abortion that he wanted her to get. Nobody knew, not even her parents. She just smiled and kept her grades up. It took a young man who could listen and care for her, and she came back to life. He quickly realized that she was rebounding, crashing, grieving, hurting and trying to just survive behind an awesome smile that hid everything from friends. They enjoyed the prom, but didn't last. She was in no condition for something lasting, but she had begun to heal well when he went on to college. Until we make a big effort and get past the smile, we never know.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    SnowWhite and Potato93 like this.
  5. Potato93

Potato93 Fapstronaut

If you didnt read the entire post dont comment on here. You dont have any credibility to judge others. :)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
    Matrix Intel likes this.
  6. Fap_Doc

Fap_Doc Guest

..the whining continues...

7. "Whiners get friendzoned" is entirely irrelevent to this post, rather, he just simply needs to move on and be more clear and assertive with his intentions. Have a happy day. :):D:D

Potato93 likes this.
  8. Fap_Doc

Fap_Doc Guest

It's entirely very relevant. He will move on, whine some more and get into the same shit he's in now then comes back to whine some more.

9. Eh, takes one to know one I guess.

Potato93 likes this.
  10. Fap_Doc

Fap_Doc Guest

I do it all, but never whine. So suck it.

11. Potato93

Potato93 Fapstronaut

First, this thread was started a few months ago, the reason its still open is for people that identified themselves with that previous situation I was before, share their experiences on here as a way to relief and get some usefull feedback.

What you're suggesting doesnt add anything to this topic, by just saying "Whiners always get friendzoned." Besides re-stating that friendzone is a thing, which is exactly the mindset that we're trying to deconstruct in here.

Stop whining yourself from actually continuing to comment on here if your main purpose is to bash on people. Cheers.

Aiyoshi and Matrix Intel like this.
  12. Fap_Doc

Fap_Doc Guest

You're whining again. Bro seriously stop. Grab some bullocks and be a man. I can help you with any woman you want, truly. If you'd like come to where I am and I'll show you in person. She's just a girl and you're making this fuss about it because you feel like a loser. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and move on. If you can't do that on your own get some help. You want help from someone nicer, then you should seek that.

13. Potato93

Potato93 Fapstronaut

Man, this story you're telling really shocked me. She seems like a really strong friend. I wish her all the best.

SnowWhite likes this.
  14. Noland

Noland Fapstronaut

That was beautiful dude. Oh my gosh.

15. The friendzone doesn't really exist, or rather.. it's not girls putting guys in the friendzone, it's you putting those girls in the friendzone! You keep finding girls that you want to fuck/date/whatever and treating them like you just want friendship and nothing more. If you do that, guess what happens: friendship, and nothing more!

This video is a bit exaggerated for the purposes of comedy, but the part at the start is my favourite. I remember I used to fall into the trap of thinking I had been "friendzoned" by girls, when in actual fact, I've come to realise that the "friendzone" is a place guys themselves create, by acting just like "friends" around the girls that they're sexually attracted to or emotionally invested in. You don't expect one of your guy friends to just out of the blue ask to suck your dick do you? So the same applies for girls. You've got to express your intent from the get go (and just a little flirting doesn't count as expressing your intent) and make it happen.

Also, girls tend to be good for seeing you for who you are right now rather than who you were a week ago. So that means, even if you've acted like "just friends" in the past, it's never too late to change that and man up and have a proper man to woman interaction with her. If you want to get yourself out of the self-imposed friendzone, quit acting like her friend!

16. Potato93

Potato93 Fapstronaut

Man, that video was excellent! LMAO ahahaha

JesusGreen likes this.
  17. SnowWhite

SnowWhite Fapstronaut

If you want sex with a woman, then you simply need to tell her.
    I found that women are astoundingly open, and you can talk extremely direct and straight with them about sex.

JesusGreen likes this.
  18. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

You put yourself in the friend zone by not being assertive or having self confidence.

19. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

Yes sometimes a little tough love is needed.

Potato93 likes this.
  20. Nymeria

Nymeria Fapstronaut

I used think about the friend zone when i believed i was in it. But like @Drew140 said, its because i was not being assertive or self confidence. Now i look at the friend zone as an excellent place to be, as in, the zone where you have FEMALE FRIENDS, not the type of friendzone where we be sad little girls and let infatuation get the best of us! if you like girl, let it be known right from the beginning! get your intentions across straight away. If she turns you down, who cares, Friend zone HER!