1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting out of your comfort zone - Healthy Habits Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Aug 10, 2018.

1. I believe a lot of the depression and laziness stems from the fact that we do not want to come out of our comfort zone and as a result are not able to meet our life goals. Goals such as meeting desired women, work performance, social anxiety, body-building, etc.. Since we fapstronauts already have the powers of NoFap, let us pledge to get out of our comfort zone and start leading the kind of lives we all wanted to!

My personal goals are to :

1. Wake up early in the morning at 5 AM and improve my daily routine
    2. Do 3 hours of coding every day
    3. Revise my coursework every day and be more active in my CS classes
    4. Start working on improving my skills in the CS areas

I am starting this thread so that we can motivate each other and start coming out of our comfort zones every day. Please, list down your goals and ideas and let's get started!

It would be great if we motivate each other daily and log our progress every day on this thread. This way, it will act like a journal, where all of us will be our Accountability Partners and that will help us maintain a streak of healthy habits. Good luck, I hope you achieve all your dreams!

Faithendurer45 likes this.