1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

fellow fapstronauts, why do you feel so bad about being single?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by davido548, Oct 27, 2020.

1. davido548

davido548 Fapstronaut

My ex GF used to get some fun with a guy because she dind¿t feel I gave her enough, lst year I was ficting a substance addiction, I invite her to talk because I didn't feel comfortablew talking about my substance adiction with my fathers, thath day she pretend to came back with me from one day to toher like if anything hapened, she told me thath she never reallyloved thath guy, but I don't find her as someone reliable to start again a relationship, even this year one of my brothers died of coronavirus I don't want to have she near of me again, if she finds someone who likes her more than more than me I think is the kind of people who has no problem to left someone to one day to another, I'm not proud of being a lonely wolf because I didn't choosed it, but I wouldn't be with someone unreliable or selfish just to feel better sometime, I left her two years ago; I raher to waith to find me a girl who shows herself relaiable and not only to seek their own convenience.

2. TheForsakeen

TheForsakeen Fapstronaut

dude i thought you meant 25 years lol; myself i believe a man should take some secrets to his grave but thats just me.

3. Its ok everyone has their own way of thinking. But time spent alone is time spent cursing yourself in darkness, be it 25years or 2.5years.

TheForsakeen likes this.
  4. Basic Element

Basic Element Fapstronaut

Everything depends on a person.
    But loneliness is a kind of addiction too. You don't care much about others, because as a rule they don't care about you. Moreover you are free to do everything you want. You don't have to report on various things you have done.
    But this is a positive side.
    Negative - everyone chooses for oneself whether they are free, or lonely.
    ...but in the end, you can be lonely with someone. Though, it's quite a tough call. People are different, and right now it's a complicated task to find someone who will support and understand you...
    But if you don't try, you won't now.
    It's always easy to sit and guess...

5. davido548

davido548 Fapstronaut

just to rememeber:
    Being alone: Not ahaving any social contact, including friends familiars, etc.
    Being single: just not being in a relationship.
    It is a fact thath singles are people wich used to be very sociable,my brother for example has been married for 8 years and he lost contact with friends, even he didn't hang up with me until this last year thath our other brother died.
    P.D This weekend I pretend to make a party and I'm seeking as many girls as I can, because parties are just parties and not real parties without girls :emoji_tada::emoji_tada::emoji_tada:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021