1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feb Challenge for Christians war Group!

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

348. screwed the life, but still be strong to fix it!
    I need to learn more about the social skills!

2. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

there are so many traps on the interent. plz don't do illegal stuff which could lead you to p webs.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    DeProfundis likes this.
  3. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

day 35 4, ten more days to reach 1 year. plz save me! I wasted couple hours on the internet instead of studying.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    rayzyzz and DeProfundis like this.
  4. DeProfundis

DeProfundis Fapstronaut

Cool video!

Shin Iu likes this.
  5. SeriousPanda

SeriousPanda Fapstronaut

i am here at 100 days of NoFap
    reading your journal is just way fascinating to me , i am learning so much from you , reminders always help can't underestimate its worth
    thank you for putting your efforts and writing each day.. reading this made me realize how important it is to write and help others as well..
    keep going on strong
    i will try to update my journal now as much as i can : )

https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...-change-my-journal.127500/page-3#post-1116849
    this is my journal

Shin Iu likes this.
  6. SeriousPanda

SeriousPanda Fapstronaut

also congratz for reaching 1 year : )

Shin Iu likes this.
  7. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

There would be three stages in our life that changes everything:
    1. you realized that you are not the center of the world.
    2. you realized something was impossible to achieve no matter how hard you tried.
    3. even you already feel the impossibility of accomplishment, you are still trying your best!
    for nofap,
    1. you realized that you are not only doing nofap for yourself, but the person you love and the country you love.
    cheer 13.png
    2. you realized that you can't finish something no matter how hard you tried.
    symptom 6.png
    3. right now, you are aware of the thing you can't achieve in your life, you are stilling trying to beat the pmo up.
    symptom 12.png

DeProfundis and SeriousPanda like this.
  8. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

right now, I will record myself here for next 6 days.
    1. before 12. I will go over practice problem 7.
    2. then eat lunch.
    3. I will finish all practice probvlem 8,9 in 1 hour. then it's 3 pm. start to do past year exam.
    4. until 5 pm, review my notes and practice problem procedure.
    5. start to do my textbook problem.
    6. sleep at 10 pm
    7. wake up again at 5 pm to do all the work again.
    8. I will report each section here to check if i made it or not.

9. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

reference: 戒为良药.
    combine with my personal views.

Title: Only and Ultimate reason caused Relapse.

Summary:
    The root reason for continuous relapse was lack of brainwashing.
    [​IMG]
    Introduction:
    numerous fapstronauts' failure may lead to different consequence:
    1. whoever relapsed would give up his/her goals and choose to ignore their life and work.
    2. whoever relapsed would give in and let 2nd, 3rd continuous relapses happen.
    3. or the relapse would lead to self-denial: if this time failed again, it would mean that I would relapse for my whole life.
    After talking about the relapse consequence, let's talk about the reason that leads people to nofap.
    Almost all the case made us here was either because our health got into deep trouble or our life became super messy (i.e., dysfunctional part or body and failed relationship or family). Even, people tried to overcome this bad circumstance, still, relapse always happen. This relapse circle sounds like a dark magic that attaches to us and leads us to relapse. Whoever was in this dark circle feels hopeless to get out. Our life became a puppet's life, these invisible wires from somewhere else control every part of ourselves instead of ours.
    On the other hand, PMO is just like an enemy for us. This enemy could defend us all the time. Even you are so confident about your 1 week or 1 day's streak, the next thing you know was that a person kneed down in front of this enemy without any confidence - the person was you!!!! Then, everything has to repeat, and the destination of nofap was further.
    [​IMG]
    Body:
    All the relapse from day 1 to day XX of nofap made you feel that you are just not strong or determined enough. It sounds so reasonable that you kept getting same conclusion and relapses were not avoided at all. Have you Even questioned yourself? Have you ever deeply think the most valid reason behind the relapse?
    Instead of letting you figure out yourself, today, the reason would be presented in this article.
    Whoever use determination to overcome relapse hasn't shown up yet. Unless he/she bet their life on nofap which is super rare. Finally, it is my time to point out a way to defend yourself in front of PMO.
    There is a saying: everything is possible, and success needs methods. If the failure happened, people should think deeply to find out the root of the cause, instead to use the word "not good enough", "not the right time", "not the right place", "not the right person", and "....". Moreover, failed person use these words to avoid facing the issue and never learn their lesson to move on. All their efforts were wasted by "not...enough" excuses.
    Brainwashing - the level of brainwashing on nofap is not enough. People believed that brainwashing is a negative word, which is totally off. Brainwashing is a neutral word. It was used for both positive and negative meanings. Let's talk about the negative meanings first. A commoners PMO ed for decades, once he/she saw a human-shaped moving object, he/she would think badly in their minds. This is a bad Brainwashing, the person used PMO too much so that he/she had a "PMO brain". Moreover, if the TV plays an advertisement in front of you, you would feel uncomfortable about the advertised product. However, this TV repeat more than one-time advertisement, you consistently watched the advertisement until one moment when you started to like the product bit by bit. This is daily brainwashing. To be honest, brainwashing on us is everytime and everywhere. No matter people could realize it or not. Remember, this is the life on the earth.
    Lots other people who read the scientific evidence on beneficial PMO perspectives would believe in "bad" type of brainwashing. On the contrary, the NOFAP web moderators would deal with some many fap and nofap cases. He and she know the fap and nofap really well so that their streak could be much longer than average people. This is a positive brainwashing.

Conclusion:
    Back to relapses, since we were aware of nofap for such long time, we still failed in maintain our streak. Wouldn't the reason be that:
    1. we didn't understand PMO and nofap well?
    2. we didn't read enough case studies?
    3. we didn't make enough nofap notes?

What do you think? A stronger determined failure or a true nofap streak?

Reference:
    Shin Iu
    戒为良药 Chapter 1.

All the best.

Shin Iu
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    DeProfundis likes this.
  10. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

Reason To Cause Constant Relapse: The Wrong Purpose – Having a Better Sexual Life Afterwards.

reference: 戒为良药
    combining with my personal thoughts.

I do not mean not to have a sexual life, but having frequent and random sex after nofap.

Lots people had relapses due to their evil sexual motivation, and their minds continually having sexual urges from these “dreams.” Besides this, as a purpose of recovering sexual function was also high relapses one. It does not sound abnormal to start with. Moreover, lots of fapstronauts who had ED or other dysfunction would have this motivation for doing nofap. These people are like boiling frog from Fratscher’s experiment. A frog who would not escape from warm to boiling water but eventually dead inside the water vessel. This means that lots of our fapstronauts continually relapse due to urges from their sexual life – motivation without realization. Eventually, they would quit after lots failures on the nofap. Also, even they are successful in one place but eventually would lose again in other places. This is due to the wrong direction. It is life self-damaging: a body is a machine like that needed to maintain and rest for certain period. A “sexing machine” would always last longer at the beginning, but dead soon. So nofap is about maintaining body with the same purpose. However, with a dangerous sexual purpose would against the nofap process all the time. There would be no reason to keep doing it.

If the direction were wrong without any corrective clue, no one would expect even a single success. Remember to have a good life is to have a healthy sexual relationship instead of being into a sexual competition between selves and others, including self-testing. Lots fapstronauts would feel their sexual function recovered after doing nofap several days, along the same time, their animal desire starts to come back. Due to a belief of body-self- recovery theory, they would do self-test on their determination regardless of considering urges. The results would obviously be that relapse cycle including even worse relapse cycle. Their purpose for meet their sexual desires and more frequent/random sex with/in a different situation would drag their body into urges hells. As my 1st sentence stated, the wrong direction on nofap would NOT lead you to nofap but fap. There would be no way to escape from this relapse cycle. Having a good start in this journey is to have a good nofap purpose.

We all start a building on a solid base or building a solid base before starting building. However, in the nofap journey, having a good start is just like have an excellent nofap motivation. Being motivated by sexual desires was like to build a building on sand. No matter how many days you “nofapped”, eventually, you would lose it all, lose it all, lose it all. From here, let’s talk about the right nofap motivations then?

1st, a nofap purpose with religious or moral perspectives. To pursue a harmony and happy human life.

2nd, a nofap purpose of healthier living way. To live without much illness and pains through high health states.

3rd, to appoint your families and partners with a good life success.

As long as your motivation was non-sexual harm related, your sexual function would recover itself gradually. You would not even need to have these evil motivations that come along with urges.

11. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

i came back again for wasting two days time for youtube. I will stop youtube from my computer. lock it and never open it on browsers again!

12. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

Day 472.
    Now think about it, I actually worked hard, and now I have to cheer up.
    Today I started to report to 12:00 and then to sleep at 12:30, get up at 8:00. After finishing distillation analysis at home part.
    Tomorrow noon to buy food after review 3 hours period and then complete the design.
    I am running out of time

13. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

day 474.
    self test has to be stopped
    Tips for the long streak: around the half year to one year (someone is after 2nd month to one year), this is the period that urges come really sharp and often. However, as long as you avoid dirty internet stuff and thoughts, your fights on these would bring you over one year.
    After 1st year, the most important enemy is not urges (but urges are bad always), but self-tests. these self tests would occur not only on nofap, also on study, work and socialization. Be humble and be patient, never panic for all these. But you might waste time in self-test or even fail some part of your life.
    Nofap is hard and in order to quit it, you need to experience what you are afraid, and do what you never tried. Because your life energy is pushing you that way. however, it also push you into self-test. Remember to not listen to self-test. No matter how strong and determined we are. we are always an in-perfect human that would fall, it is a matter that what time you want to fail. Self-test would accelerate the falling speed.

DorkBird likes this.
  14. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

finished the drawing, and it's time to finish up the report!

15. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

i always felt that i have things could be finished but end up only done half. love what I just wrote. it sounds stud as karma.

16. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

time to finish my report, and start new design!

17. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

I slept so little due to late sleep. In the future, I would not sleep late again. Plus, I would have a specific time for rest during the week! One more thing, Avoid alcohol, it really lowers my resistance to desires.
    My parents want to me study hard,
    look online jobs,
    then keep healthy!
    I will regular my sleeps schedule!

18. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

D5FCE3C5-45BF-4710-A2D9-9668C99AA93E.gif I wasted too many hours last
    night in video games. I will start to quit it.
    Every day I would come here to update my status:
    Quit game day 1
    Quit animation day 1
    Quit pmo day as the track says.
    D5FCE3C5-45BF-4710-A2D9-9668C99AA93E.gif

19. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

wake up 1.5 hr late

20. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

Study 13 hours this past weekend
    And 3 hours this morning