1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite zombie game

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Gotham Outlaw, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

Black ops (1,2,3) zombies. So fun.

AngelofDarkness and WesternWolf like this.
  2. I really like resident evil 5, its one of my favs.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Minecraft lol lots of zombies

4. That's also my favorite ghost game. And my favorite cow game and my favorite skeleton game and my favorite dirt game.

5. I also remembered Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare. It offered a fun new twist on the genre with the Western setting and mythical elements, like the four horses of the apocalypse. Also, nuns with shotguns! I'd really recommend it for a different kind of zombie experience.

Clean Plate, tweeby and WesternWolf like this.
  6. Can't forget the Sasquatch too lol
    "You eat babies"
    In a seriousness though I never did beat the story...I really should have

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  7. The Sasquatch scene made me laugh and cry at the same time, so confusing

8. I snatch up any coop game I can play with my SO, there's so few of them it's difficult nowadays to find one that's good or I'm interested in.

RE 5 was surprisingly long, tons of replay value, and was an all round solid game. Unfortunately I didn't enjoy the sixth one, the story was bleh and honestly didn't like that new style of controls with fast paced gameplay they introduced.

9. I like coop games too, and i agree agree about the 6th one. It wasnt that great.

10. It felt like a straight up pure action movie, which is something I really didn't enjoy or want from RE series.

Like the new RE 2 remake they're doing, I was interested until I saw the trailer and how they drastically changed everything, including leon's face and the voice actor. Meh.

11. Have you ever played evil within. I dont think its coop, but its a really good game similar to resident evil.

12. No it's not coop, but I did end up playing a bit since it was £4 on PSN which is cheap. Unfortunately for me I didn't know it was a hide and seek based game like that dreaded outlast one that made its own genre, I'm not a fan and find those boring like Alien Isolation, and mainly just too hard for me to bother restarting a lot.

Normally I'd give it more time but reading up on it the gmeplay revolves around sneaking so I'll pass. Which is too bad because I heard some good stuff about it, oh well.

13. Actually, there is some sneaking, but after the first few levels you get more guns and it becomes more of a shooter like resident evil.

14. Yeah, okay. If you cant stand sneaking at all, i wouldnt recommend it lol.

15. Ha, i dont blame you. I wouldnt like it if i kept dying either. Im pretty bad at splinter cell, i usually wind up drawing all kinds of attention to myself and turning it into a shooter game lol.