1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite zombie game

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Gotham Outlaw, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

What is your favorite zombie game? Mine is left 4 dead 2. My least favorite is deadrising 4.

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  2. Ive never played left 4 dead, but i love the resident evil games. My favorite is resident evil 4.

3. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Dead rising 2 one of the best co-op games as well as a good zombie game. Real zombies too. Dumb walking idiots that just want to eat you.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  4. Gotham Outlaw

Deadrising 2 was the best IMO.

5. I still love Left 4 Dead 1 and Deadrising 2: Off the Record

6. Gotham Outlaw

I never played off the record. Only the regular version. What makes it better.

7. I just liked the fact that there was no timer in the game, I just killed zombies with random objects for hours, and hey Frank was back.

8. Can I ask why Deadrising 4 is your least favorite? I haven't played that one yet and I've only heard bad things about it.

9. 600+ hours on record played of Left 4 Dead 2. I also really enjoyed Sniper Elite: Zombie Army.

10. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

Every iphone game

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Gotham Outlaw

There are multiple reasons. The game can't be taken seriously. Anytime it tries to make a serious moment Frank says something stupid to ruin it (not in a charming way like Deadpool does). In fact the whole game he's running around obnoxiously making dad jokes. They took out cutscenes for psychopath missions. Certain parts of the plot make no sense, and the end of the game isn't really the end... There's a dlc for that.

12. Gotham Outlaw

x9dUvCuh.jpg

WesternWolf likes this.
  13. Wow...and a dlc ending wtf? I also don't know why they had to change the voice actor either and keep saying FRANK IS BACK. I was watching a comparison video of what the first Deadrising did vs. 4 and the changes were depressing.

14. Dang I only have 300 on Left 4 Dead 1 and for the sake of mentioning hours (I know it's not a zombie game, unless you consider gouls zombies) Fallout New Vegas with 310 hours

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  15. I just clicked on this thread to say this. Lol I dont play many games, but i really liked this one.

16. I'm not a huge fan of zombie games nowadays as they're mostly the same, but I used to enjoy Resident Evil: Outbreak 1 & 2 and Resident Evil 5 for the awesome coop it had.

17. Lyfe

Lyfe Fapstronaut

18. I'm not big into zombie games either but there was this cool zombie game on funorb, a side project of Jagex, if anyone played RuneScape, where you control zombies to convert everyone in various locations like a power plant.

Haha, yeah, if that counts as a zombie game then it's defo my favourite.

19. Technically there are zombies

Deleted Account likes this.