1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Empty and Anxious

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Hey guys, Remember me? Wow it's almost an year and I have changed a lot of my way of thinking and some of the answeres here were like a wake up call even though it hurt me like a...., anyway I quit being judgemental for like 90% of the time
    (I SWEAR IT WAS SO HARD AND PAINFUL NOT TO JUDGE ANYONE)
    even the people around me noticed that I don't talk about other people in a bad way, and I don't care about what other people do or don't. lot of people disagreed with me they say like if you don't care about what people are doing or talking about then you are really not living and kinda sick; And that's my second call to wakeup! I surrounded myself with a judgmental heads without even noticing until I lay low from it.
    The second thing I still suffer from Social anxiety although I intend to go out, I noticed that I say and feel the I hate society so much not because it's bad or what nonsense excuses I made to believe in it ; but it's because am scared and I prefer or feel safer to live in my safe zone.

So I just wanted to say. Thank you all :)

SirWanksalot likes this.
  2. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Good to hear from you. Part of being successful in my recovery was definitely becoming more humble in a heartfelt way. Glad you've had those experiences. We become better from this :)

3. GREGOR hulse

GREGOR hulse Fapstronaut

Keep going forwad :) socialize, I am am sure you will find someone.
    We are social creatures we need relationships and people to talk with. You will attain it.