1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

each time I relapse my depression, anxiety gets worse

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by destroyerovmen, Oct 15, 2022.

1. destroyerovmen

destroyerovmen Fapstronaut

It's at a point where I'm alone, anguished and therefore I cannot build a decent and healthy streak away from all this shit. I'm trying but I don't know how much I can take.

2. Ruuyo

Ruuyo Fapstronaut

Don't lose hope,bro. You can achieve anything you want. You can try reading some self improvement books. Building new habits with strong determination and willpower is important for you. Our goal should not be confined to quitting only PMO. Engage in new activities, explore the nature, I hope you will feel good enough to start this "do or die "journey once again

Cherubim and destroyerovmen like this.
  3. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

bro i been there and i know how bad it hurts but bro rember night and lonliness is for short period

Cherubim and destroyerovmen like this.
  4. Sansan

Sansan Fapstronaut

I understand exactly what you are going through. I recently went through a period of 17 days of no fapping and noticed my depression, stress, and anxiety almost disappeared. When I relapsed, I had the worst depression, stress, anxiety, and anger toward people around me. I understand your pain. I wish I could give you hope,but even an hour of NoFap is good and a chance to heal. Stay strong.

from2003 and destroyerovmen like this.
  5. destroyerovmen

destroyerovmen Fapstronaut

It's literally that. Except I get some bad urges and abstinence in the first week, but then when that's out of the way I get to feel better mentally and even physically.