1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Did you know Sesame Street is on HBO now?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Happy Gnome, Feb 25, 2017.

1. The channel with all the nudity, courtesy of shows like Game of Thrones? Because that's a good idea. :rolleyes:

Illusive Man likes this.
  2. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

It can be hard to understand the reasons, typically money or survival is the motivation.

At this point, I'm just glad that Sesame Street is still out there despite the odd situation.

Illusive Man likes this.
  3. Illusive Man

Illusive Man Fapstronaut

I agree it's not a good idea but the show sounds cool!

4. Thug Life

Thug Life Guest

Sesame Stree After Hours. The programming is a little bit different on HBO.

5. Yeah but Sesame Street has been PBS's flagship program, along with Nova. What's PBS gonna be like without it! And at least on PBS you could rest assured as a parent that if your kids continued watching they might learn something scientifical, but not see much people killing each other and no sex or nudity.
    Frightening!
    Puppets making puplets on speed.

6. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

I agree. In my mind, PBS and Sesame Street goes together like a hand and a glove. But my feeling is that money was the reason for the change.

If that's the case, I hope it benefits Sesame Street and maybe gives them a pay raise. But I do agree that it sounds weird and not in the proper sequence of educational television

7. Someone can correct me, but don't I remember reading that Sesame Street (or was it the Muppets?) characters made cameo appearances on the Playboy channel many years ago?

8. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

9. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

trigg'd

10. Beopus

Beopus Fapstronaut

omg love this hungarian gypsy shit hahahahaha

11. ILoathePwife

ILoathePwife Fapstronaut

Not quite the same but showing a trend, Daniel Tiger, another PBS gem, is now only available via Amazon. So you either have to pay for the DVDs or have an Amazon prime membership. Up y
    Until about six months ago it was on Netflix.

It's all about the money!

12. Sesame Street sold out lol. It is tragic though :mad:

Thug Life likes this.