1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

DELETING ALL SOCIAL MEDIA

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by (Basil), Oct 24, 2022.

1. @(Basil) As an added bonus, to quitting anti-social media you can think about all the unpopular opinions and controversial ideas you want, with out an online lynch mob trying to cancel you for it.

(Basil) likes this.
  2. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

I thought I could do this too, but it ended up turning into a dating site for me unfortunately. Imagine how pathetic I felt when I asked out a few girls on linkedin. I felt like a true beta male mangina. That’s why I’m done with LinkedIn as well.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2022
  3. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

exactly man, social media (in my opinion) is completely geared for women. Any woman who is a 6/10 or higher gets BOMBARDED by attention. It must feel amazing to have a guy who compliments you and in your inbox everyday.

For men it does nothing for them… it makes us feel like beta male pu%%y chasers. We get 0 attention, we get ignored, rejected, we get no appreciation and validation on there. All men do on social media is look at beautifulwomen who we have no shot with and who are getting bent over by other men.

social media does nothing but make us into thirsty beta male cucks.

“Hey, look at my beauty, my boobs, my legs, my butt and my youth… oh but you can’t have me. You have no chance with me. Oh and take a look at my boyfriend who’s spreading my legs every night while you sit there and watch.”

screw social media.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2022
  4. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

Hahahahah for real fuck that thing , but still brother , nowadays it is so hard not to watch any offensive content in YouTube , what will going to happen of 12-14 years old youth !!!

5. Libra

Libra Fapstronaut

Cut all social media out of my life too. Its all very tempting. It does more harm to me than good on many different levels. Your not alone.

(Basil) likes this.
  6. Hey guys, when you say 'cut social media' do you mean you delete your profiles, or just log out and delete the links to the sites?

7. Libra

Libra Fapstronaut

I have deleted all the profiles.

8. Killyourlust

Killyourlust Fapstronaut

The way you describe your discontent towards SM is hilarious