1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

day 1 of hardmode + 21 day waterfast in the beginning

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Brahmachari33, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Brahmachari33

Brahmachari33 New Fapstronaut

hey guys, this is my first post, just signed up.

Relapsed last night on day 18. started water fasting yesterday too, I hope the energy loss doesn't make the fast harder.

was expecting more depression for relapsing usually it causes severe depression for a few days, im just a bit less energetic and a bit frustrated that my count is back down. I have been meditating twice per day for half an hour, perhaps that helped stop depression coming in. this morning I reduced the meditation to 18 minutes, because it was a lot harder to focus, I will increase the duration by 1 minute each session until im meditating twice per day for 45 minutes.

also it was 1 relapse, no binge, I think if it happened again in the next week the depression would come, so got to stay focused.

so 20 more days to water fast, should also reduce urges. will continue meditating twice per day and post results if anyone's interested in this combo.

2. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

3. Brahmachari33

Brahmachari33 New Fapstronaut

Just wanted to correct myself, I spoke too soon about no depression, it came approximately 15 hours after relapse.

In order to help get back the lost neurotransmitters I allowed myself 1 meal after 48h fast with supplements, within 20mins depression was gone, but still notice less energy and focus meditating.

Supplements were:

TestoFuel
    (Vitamin d3, k2, b6, magnesium, zinc, aspartic acid, ginseng, fenugreek seed, oyster powder)

Dopamine Brain Food
    (vitamin C, b6, folate, b12, L-tyrosine, Trimethylglycine, L-phenylalanine=

5-HTP
    (Tryptophan)

Vitamin C
    (2000mg Ascorbic acid)

Haritaki powder

Klamath Blue Green Algae

Normally Sea Kelp is on the list aswell

resumed waterfast after meal

Linerider likes this.