1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Came while kissing

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Thedeadman_, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Thedeadman_

Thedeadman_ Fapstronaut

Today I completed 71 days of nofap. I was kissing my girlfriend ( kissing and hugging), Initially everything was good but after 10-15 mins I got hard and ejaculated. It was very embarrassing and this has brought my morale down , this didn’t happen earlier. After noFap I’ve experienced this. Should I worry about it or let it go? If this is a real problem then what should I do? Some people said this is due to nofap. What to do??

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. CrimsnBlade

CrimsnBlade Fapstronaut

Don't do anything man, that's not a problem. All your sensitivity to real intimacy is back and that's awesome. It's nothing to worry about or be ashamed of. Just keep up the good work. If anything she should be flattered that she can do that to you.

Protagonist, Mo1989, lildn666 and 5 others like this.
  3. Thedeadman_

Thedeadman_ Fapstronaut

Thanks Man, I got real worried about it, it has become too sensitive i guess

4. Lucid111

Lucid111 Fapstronaut

Don’t worry bro; Keep doing Nofap, with time the sensitivity will decrease and the benefits remain ;) would you prefer ED?

lildn666, +TenPercent and Thedeadman_ like this.
  5. Thedeadman_

Thedeadman_ Fapstronaut

Hope so that it gets back to normal, does noFap causes PE?

6. radhouane

radhouane Fapstronaut

tell us the news bro i become afraid

7. Thedeadman_

Thedeadman_ Fapstronaut

I was having a make out session again but this time it was okay, I became too excited but ya I didn’t come this time. I think it happened last time becos I was on hard mode for 70 days.

Mo1989 likes this.
  8. radhouane

radhouane Fapstronaut

do you feel that nofap gave you premature ejaculation ?

9. Thedeadman_

Thedeadman_ Fapstronaut

Yes I think so, because before noFap this kind of thing hasn’t happened with me before. I think due to the hard mode I became too sensitive and even while kissing I came that day. Moreover I wasn’t involved in anything like this for 70 days so my body wanted it to happen badly. But the next day when we made out it was bette than previous day.

10. MaxB

MaxB Fapstronaut

You're not alone dude. I'm at 204 days of nofap and I've been experiencing the exact same thing almost every time I'm making out with my girlfriend. She's been really cool about it thankfully, but still embarrassing.

Thedeadman_ likes this.
  11. Since you've already gotten proper advice from everyone else here, I'd like you to consider the possibility that the Reverse Flash may have been involved in that incident.

12. Hey guys, as a long time Fapstronaut who has had great success now, I'm here to tell you, don't worry about this.

First of all, the right girl will be kind about it. Second, whether or not she would be, a girl only has a problem with this if it was on the way to sex and she was ready, because they have their own version of "blue" despite not having balls. If she's really aroused and doesn't get the full release, she'll be very uncomfortable. So if you finish early and can't get it up again, she might be disappointed and not feel good.

But, if it's way early, like during dancing (happened to me before) or kissing like the guy who posted this... if she's mature, she'll be flattered. If she isn't nice, it's because she's immature and didn't know what to say about the situation. But in general, the girl will just be flattered. Believe it or not, they want you to have a really positive, arousing experience with them. And jizzing yourself, well that pretty much admits to intense pleasure caused by how great she is.

Just keep your cool and thank her or something.

Aquarius1 and Thedeadman_ like this.
  13. Thedeadman_

Thedeadman_ Fapstronaut

Hi, Isn’t there any improvement in so many days, If this continues how will one have sex if one keeeps cumming only while kissing

14. radhouane

radhouane Fapstronaut

anyone know the soultion of PE and kegel exercices but it hurts i saw on google that edging could help

15. Thedeadman_

Thedeadman_ Fapstronaut

But edging and no gap are contradictory. Idk what to do