Call me Crazy but this is my issue

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by FaithWithGod, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Are you still talking to her though? Do you still hang out with her? Because if you are still talking to her and hanging out with her, then she has friend-zoned you. If you don't like her romantically anymore and want to be just friends with her, then if you don't mind doing that. But if you still find her attractive and want to date her, and if you are still talking to her and hanging out with her, then she has friend-zoned you.

I don't think she will sacrifice her ego for you, or pretty much for anyone. Some guy who used to post on here said that women are slaves to their emotions and to their egos, kind of like how men are slaves to sexual desire.

In the past, when I used to hang out with girls, I would completely cut off all interactions with a girl if she friend-zoned me. I would block her number, delete her phone number, and never talk to them again. But do what you'd like, its your life.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2023
    KevinesKay and FaithWithGod like this.
  2. Ank07

Ank07 Fapstronaut

Good decision bro.
    Keep us updated.

FaithWithGod likes this.
  3. FaithWithGod

FaithWithGod Fapstronaut

Yes like at times we talk and stuff but we never hang out alone anymore it's like we hangout only if there is a group now.
    I mean I have no issues being her friend but it must not be to the level where she is extremely comfortable about anything (if you get what I mean)
    Like just 2 days back, I met her at the gym and completely ignored her & after she was done working out I could see that she was like sitting all alone kinda like waiting for me to come talk to her but I was like "Nah I've done that enough, you wanna talk, you come to me"

@Ank07 and 100 Days like this.
  4. FaithWithGod

FaithWithGod Fapstronaut

Btw this is a girl who gets compliments from guys who have 0 chance with her daily on Instagram and she even told me such stuff at times. And like, that just boosts her ego even more thinking that she can get any guy she wants etc

So for me unless some girl can actually ditch their ego and make an effort, they'll most probably end up breaking your heart at some point.

KevinesKay and 100 Days like this.
  5. Well, sounds good, at least you tried and now you know her true colors, and more what she is really like. I think it is a strange phenomenon that there are so many girls who so naturally act like they can make a guy be "just friends" with them. At any given time on the planet there must be about 500 million guys who actually like the girl but the girl just wants to be friends with them. Its a strange thing, and idk why things are like this in this reality. I really don't know. I guess that's just how it is in this life

FaithWithGod and @Ank07 like this.
  6. Another option you could do now, is you could theoretically find a completely new friend group and never speak to this girl again.

Or, you can form a pact with other members of your friend group and excommunicate this girl from your friend group. Because the truth is, even if you don’t interact with you much, she still sees you as a friend, and you are friendzoned.

So this means that during some times you liked her, that she was just assuming you were okay with just being friends with her.

Society and most people on this website will say it’s good just to keep things as they are and keep the friend group as it is. But maybe you would be best finding a whole new group of friends if it is normal for your current friend group to hang out with attractive girls that don’t like them as more than friends

Just my opinion though. I just felt like I should say this

FaithWithGod likes this.
  7. FaithWithGod

FaithWithGod Fapstronaut

But like to completely ignore her suddenly, doesn't it feel very strange?

100 Days likes this.

8. I say just continue hanging out with her and experience traveling or just getting a coffee. Woman love it when you spend time with them out of your day. If your not ready to commit to a relationship just take time and patience with her if you sort out your feelings and self within a month and I'd try and have a talk with her again.

I think it's good your taking the time. Some times rushing feelings in can just lead to confused feelings in the long run.

9. Idk, it’s up to you. That’s what I would do when a girl didn’t want to date me, I would end all contact with her and delete her phone number. I considered hanging out with a girl who didn’t like me as more than a friend a waste of my time and energy. I’d rather free up time to go pursue another girl.

But it’s up to you though. Not all guys are as cutthroat as others. I viewed it as a girl taking advantage of me if she tried talking to me but had not romantic intentions.

You could give her an ultimatum: either we are more than friends, or we are no longer friends at all and we don’t talk anymore

10. pz15298

pz15298 Fapstronaut

She friendzoned you and that's that. Don't have the illusion that she'd 'ditch her ego' for you - you're not a movie star that girls fight over.
    Ignoring her is a good move - because you want to move on, not because you want to punish her.
    Relationship is not a battle. Don't have the thought that 'you rejected me so I'm punishing you by ignoring you', and 'I made an effort to talk to you, now it's your turn to make an effort and talk to me'. This does not lead to a healthy relationship!
    Don't 'confess' your affection to a girl. First of all love is not something to be ashamed of, that one needs to 'confess'. Secondly, declaring your love is something that you should only do AFTER you get the girl to fall in love with you, not before. If the biggest turnoff for a girl when you want her more than she wants you.
    Use the pain from this rejection as motivation to work on yourself. Continue going to the gym, work hard in your job, find a purpose in life and focus on it, hit on other girls. When you have a purpose and when you have multiple girls around you, girls naturally take a backseat in your life and you naturally become non-needy.
    Feel free to PM if you need any clarification. Otherwise I strongly suggest you read Mark Manson's Model, it's imo the best book on seduction and one of the only books with healthy messages and a good moral.

11. Any updates? Has she been acting differently at all or any news about anything? @FaithWithGod

12. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I think if you're in college you should probably focus on your studies and not worry about this girl or any other girl.

13. FaithWithGod

FaithWithGod Fapstronaut

So Update on the Situation:
    So as painful as it sounds, she might have a thing going on with someone but I'm not sure if it's actually a thing.
    But nonetheless, I've been rejecting any proposals of hanging out from her side for a few times now. I'm just a lil pissed off that she thinks she can friend zone me.
    Still though, I don't know how to play this now. For some reason again, we've been drafted to the same subjects in the same section of our college. So I'm gonna be seeing her literally everyday and that's annoying.

Never Ending Streak likes this.
  14. Ank07

Ank07 Fapstronaut

I am not any relationship expert but I suggest you to talk to her even a little. You can reject hanging out but you should talk to her. I mean if you continue this behaviour of completely ignoring she might start hating you. If this happens you might regret later.

15. Idk, might as well just give up on her and count this as a loss. There’s no winning move for you anymore in my opinion. I’d say just live your life as normal, don’t let hate fill your heart, it will just make things worse.

just do what makes you feel good, and just be nice. No point in being angry.

well, good luck to you with everything. Hope the rest of the school year goes well for you.

There’s really nothing else you can do about this, you took a risk, but it didn’t work this time. There will be other opportunities in the future

@Ank07 likes this.
  16. Ank07

Ank07 Fapstronaut

These two points are pretty solid bro. I don't think about them. Thia is a great advice.

Never Ending Streak likes this.
  17. Thanks, well I just thought of them right now. To be honest, in the past, when I have been in OP's position, I reacted with anger and hate, and things never turned out better by acting like that, so may as well just remain calm

@Ank07 likes this.