1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Being bald-dating Young Girls Impossible.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Dontcuckyourself, Sep 25, 2023.

1. GrittyRunning

GrittyRunning Fapstronaut

Nothing wrong with preferring younger women bro. Men from age 14-90+ consider women closest to the age of 20 to be the most sexually desirable. It’s in our Biology. It’s not even up for debate. Genuine desire cannot be negotiated.

2. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

Most don't look good with a bald head, some do, but not many. If you're bald, you're probably going to have to compensate by being great in something else.

3. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

Women are angry that older men get away with dating younger women because it decreases the woman's sexual value when she's older.

SDJR likes this.
  4. SDJR

SDJR Fapstronaut

One of the most famous adult film stars of all time has a shaved head.
    My father is bald, my mom is about 10 years younger than him

If you think being bald is the issue you're wrong

5. And it's also true that a lot of women prefer older men. Everyone is entitled to their preferences but it seems in some circles, as soon as a man professes a preference, he's ridiculed and shamed for it. You'd think OP said he wanted to fuck goats from the reaction he got, completely overblown. I feel especially bad for him with English being a second language for him and him then being attacked for using specific words, even though his use of those words was actually correct.

6. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

I would like to fuck a goat. Sorry for my English

EmperorLaStrang likes this.
  7. Sussus Amogus o_O

8. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

9. Sussus Amogus o_O
    Based, Ave, true to Caesar.

10. Dontcuckyourself

Dontcuckyourself Fapstronaut

The Thing is: A 35 year old man can easily Date a 25 year old Woman.

But Its a bit difficult with 28 and 18,19.
    Even though the age Gap is the Same.
    The Gap appears bigger in this Case.
    Most Girls are turned Off of shaved Heads, cause they are mostly Not emotionally mature enough-they arent searching for men. they are searching for a pretty Boy Type.
    So a More Masculine Guy is mostly not appealing.

But yea I will never deny that an 18 year old is More attractive then a Woman at my age. Those angry women can try to shame me as much as they want.

The Case with Hair: I have Seen Guys my age with a beautiful 18-20 year old girls. But they Always (Always) Had a full Had of Hair. Never Saw this with a bald Guy.

Even though I am More athletic, better Dressed and even my face is More handsome(Sharp Jaw, Hunter Eyes).
    Dont Know what to think about that...

I Assume that I Look too rough.

And I am bald, Not balding. People often Thing ITS Just my haircut.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2023
  11. Dontcuckyourself

What Kind of contradiction is that?
    I Know a Guy my age with a 19 year old gf. Even though I am better in every aspect: More intelligent, More successfull, Stronger, More Money, even More emotionally intelligent
    We Look the Same age.

What has Hair to do with manliness? No one is less Masculine because of No Hair.
    I dont get it. It simply doesnt make sense. Cause as I Said I never Saw a bald Guy my age with Girls age 18-20.

Seems Like they dont want to Know bald Guy in First place, so anything Else has No value in Terms of Dating.

12. SDJR

SDJR Fapstronaut

Hunter eyes? Lol man that sounds creepy. I think I'm starting to get the picture here...

13. Dontcuckyourself

I always here that this is part of ideal male beauty.
    it’s not that I give these names to certain type of eyes.

As well as there are for example „prey eyes“ which are considered unattractive.

I don’t wanted to sound cocky.

14. It's just a way of referring to a man who has that stereotypically masculine narrowed gaze, as opposed to the deer in headlights look. The former makes you look confident and sexy to women, the latter makes you look shocked and out of your depth, or placid. It sounds weird but there's a biological basis for it.

[​IMG]

I think OP's problem is he's treating meeting women like a videogame. As if going through these various "upgrades" on a checklist is what leads to a woman. It doesn't work like that. I'd consider myself average or even slightly above in terms of looks, I'm smart, funny, and interesting. I'm in pretty good shape. But I'm a virgin with basically no relationship experience. My point being, having positive traits doesn't magically mean women will be interested in me, nor am I entitled to their attention just because I'm a decent guy. Attraction doesn't work like that.

Reborn16 likes this.
  15. SDJR

SDJR Fapstronaut

Ya I've actually never really understood why women liked me. I'm in average shape. Have always had bad skin. Im funny but that's about it. I've been with an above average number of women. The more you try to create what you think is an attractive persona the more difficult it becomes

16. Dontcuckyourself

For me its Not about attracting any women, thats Not difficult. I Talk specificly about that age bracked from 18-22 where they Look best to me.

Thats why I opened the threat.
    When its Cold I wear a hat-nobody can than See my Hair, only my face.
    I noticed that when I wear a hat Girls of that age bracked are really interested in looking at me and even small Talk.
    Once I am Not wearing a hat, the interest dissapears. I am 100% serious.

So I can Talk from my own experience, that this seems to Matter.

17. Dontcuckyourself

Hope youll find your princess.

18. Thanks bro. You too.