1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Do Chakra Meditation?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by IamRick, May 22, 2017.

1. IamRick

IamRick Fapstronaut

Tried it today and noticed my Root, Sacral & Solar Plexis Chakras felt considerably weaker than my top 4. Poor diet, past pmo habit & lack of groundedness during the day, could be the cause but im not sure. The interesting thing was after hitting all 7 I felt a swirling energy in my body & I was able to consciously move it around. Placing it on my Sacral gave me a raging boner but otherwise I have no idea what the hell it was.

guyinsideout likes this.
  2. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

I do chakra meditations relatively often, as a way to check in with myself. But I don't necessarily attempt to open them / awaken Kundalini, because that stuff can get super trippy real fast! But some chakra awareness meditation or body scanning is super relaxing and healing, imo.

IamRick likes this.
  3. IamRick

IamRick Fapstronaut

I can't even feel mine man, your lucky.

This is exactly what I wan't, im breathing into mine while imagining a spinning crystal energy being drawn in, but it doesn't seem to be working.

4. Crack666

Crack666 Fapstronaut

Does this stuff actually work? very curious to try it out

Gamebred305 likes this.
  5. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

What do you expect to happen before it is "working"? Just do it without thinking of a specific outcome.

IamRick likes this.
  6. Same here dude....
    Can anyone tell jow to practice it

7. Loui-fap-A-rooni

Loui-fap-A-rooni Fapstronaut

About once a month, give or take! What ive been doing for about 6 months, to make sure I get energy flowing to each main chakra often enough, is pick one chakra per day a week and focus on it when i do regular meditation, mindfulness throughout the day, or exercise. Monday =root chakra for me so when im meditating, i visualize red, or energy flowing to my root. Also, throughout my day to day activity when I become aware and clear my thoughts ill visualize energy flowing through that direction. It works out well because sometimes its hard to dedicate or find time to do a full chakra meditation so when I spread it out like this it makes sure I get a good balance flowing, has been working very well so far! @Crack666 ya sure does man lol takes practice though, meditation and our energy is like a muscle and the more we practice it the easier it gets and the more benefits you notice from it.This stuff dates back since the beginning of time, in cultures around the world from ancient china,india, egypy, and many tribal cultures around the world. Meditation is probably, in my view, one of the strongest practices to make the nofap journey (and quitting any addiction for that matter) much easier. peace!

guyinsideout and IamRick like this.
  8. Crack666

Crack666 Fapstronaut

ahh thanks man I appreciate it i been meditating the past 2 days!!! going to continue for sure

Loui-fap-A-rooni likes this.
  9. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

How do you carry out chakra meditation?

10. Loui-fap-A-rooni

Loui-fap-A-rooni Fapstronaut

First, if you are not comfortable/practiced at meditating that I would start at the basics first.Just getting used to sitting, and focusing on your breath,and dis identifying with your thoughts. After some practice you be able to easily sit without any thoughts disturbing you, then you can try different forms of meditation, like to balance your chakras.I like to visualize the color of the chakra I am working on, wether it be root, crown, ect and visualize energy flowing to it and balancing it, visualization takes some practice but gets more and more powerful as you do it. There are tons of methods online, heres a basic article I came across. http://aboutmeditation.com/chakra-meditation/ have fun!

11. suhas1234

suhas1234 New Fapstronaut

As said by Kundalini custom, there are seven distinctive kundalini chakras (energy center) situated along the spine as well as in the brain. The central energy center is not single symbolic ideas they are in fact certain energy drive within our body. Let’s have a look at these 7 Kundalini Chakras.

12. My friend, the three lower chakras are deeply tied to your emotions. It is the realm of the shakti, the chaotic magnetic serpent energy of the earth. These chakras are deeply tied to your childhood emotional development and your current ego.
    It's a very good thing you are starting here but be warned that in order to heal and balance these chakras you must experience the pain that may be stored there. Ironically nofap is useful for cultivation of these chakras. Work on expanding your emotional intelligence.
    Working with the lower female energy is literally like charming a serpent. You will probably get bit and if so it can take your life for a spin. You must learn to speak her language, just like with actual women.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2018
    Loui-fap-A-rooni likes this.
  13. if you try to manipulate the energies without a teacher , good luck with that. lots of people get into trouble playing with these things . its very interesting but powerful energies should be treated with respect , caution and wisdom. just google kundalini syndrome and you'll get a lot of people getting into serious trouble, life crippling for sustained periods of times even with qualified teachers. u can open some things you will not expecting, just dont play and think its gonne be harmless anyways.
    If it has the power to transform your whole being , it also possesses the power to put your whole world upside down. Maybe you want that but just dont be naive with these things. one of many examples

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2018