1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anger and frustration

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Megasameru, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Megasameru

Megasameru Fapstronaut

Let me put you in scene. Im almost in my 10th day of Nofap, my girlfriend is in a long trip, I started to fix my sleeping schedule and started to meditate everyday, with the help of a meditation app, but often I feel sudden anger, and feel very frustrated about small things. It seems to me that everything is trying to frustrate me, I couldnt open any of my old money accounts, neither create one, and when I tried to send money to invest I lose it all because of a system failure, I wake up to eat breakfast and after I cut the bread in many pieces I realize there is not enough butter, mosquitoes bothered me all night and couldnt sleep, and I don't know, I feel REALLY frustrated, even moments after meditating.
    I started thinking im really really bad at meditation, because immediatly after I feel "good" but then a few minutes later everything is shit and I start insulting and feeling frustrated. Meditation advices are accepted. Cab anger be sexual energy repressed? What exercises do you recommend me?

Igaleksus likes this.
  2. Igaleksus

Igaleksus Fapstronaut

Same situation here, bro.

Megasameru likes this.
  3. Megasameru

Megasameru Fapstronaut

Hope someone can give advice, I feel there isnt so much activity in this forum.
    Anyway I went out and ran a lot, like really pushed it till I couldnt run anymore, and I feel exhausted but much better right now. Exercise really helps,

Igaleksus likes this.
  4. Igaleksus

Igaleksus Fapstronaut

Mudras was helpful for me. But not to a very much time. I think it's not "one moment process", when I do something one time and it's work forever. After a years of PMO we need to work everyday, to get a stable result.

[​IMG]

Just do this thing with your both hands and hold it for 5-30 minutes. It have pretty interesting effect. The chaotic energies come to balance and emotions are calming.

Megasameru likes this.
  5. (try to) Meditate during doing something. So if you are relaxed during meditation and you meditate during situation that frustrate you easily (it is often not the situation what frustrate really), you will be not frustated anymore - cause you are relaxed, cause you are meditating :D.

Megasameru likes this.
  6. Megasameru

Megasameru Fapstronaut

This actually helped me a lot! I even us it in the street when random thoughs come to me, and maybe its a placebo effect or distraction, but it definitely helps me overcome thoughts. Thank you!

Igaleksus likes this.
  7. Megasameru

Megasameru Fapstronaut

Great advice, i'll try it. Thank you!!

8. Igaleksus

Igaleksus Fapstronaut

If you have android device - try application Prana Breath, it's very useful also. It has in it different types of breathing excersises, that gives different effects. Calm. relax, anti-stress, harmony, etc... I find it helpful too... Just 7 minutes and you in another, better condition. I will try to combine it with mudras... I think it will be a BOMB :)