1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Igaleksus
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2023
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Mar 23, 1992 (Age: 32)

Share This Page

Igaleksus

Fapstronaut, Male, 32, from Russia

Clean day on a first place. Jan 1, 2019

Igaleksus was last seen:
Mar 28, 2023
    1. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my dear friend, good to see you already back up ! Keep progressing day after day buddy, you can do it ! Stay positive, stay motivated, stay committed to your goals, and stay strong !
      1. Igaleksus
        Igaleksus
        You never give up :-)
        Mar 19, 2019
        KurosuX and Beamer like this.
      2. Beamer
        Beamer
        Hello my friend, we can't give up buddy, start walking again, you will do this my friend ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
        Mar 19, 2019
        KurosuX and Igaleksus like this.
    2. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 34 DAYS on your freeing journey without pm in your life! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong ! All my best buddy, take good care of yourself !
    3. Igaleksus
      Igaleksus
      Clean day on a first place.
      1. KurosuX, vxlccm, Beamer and 5 others like this.
      2. vxlccm
        vxlccm
        How has 2019 been going? Clean is the best way to be, for sure!
        Feb 15, 2019
        Beamer likes this.
    4. Beamer
      Beamer
      A very happy New Year dear friend, you're already back up, that's the spirit ! Let's make 2019 a pmo free year buddy, i know you can do this, you already showed us you can do it, we're with you my friend ! :-)) Happy New Year !
      1. Igaleksus
        Igaleksus
        Thank you, dear friend. Happy new year, likewise. I feel inspired and I feel a little of motivation, but I don't have much faith in myself. Maybe you have some inspiring videos or something?
        Jan 1, 2019
        vxlccm and Beamer like this.
      2. Igaleksus
        Igaleksus
        To be honest I have such a feeling that I am ready to relapse any day, I don't really fight. I think in the past my image of myself on this forum and high expectations, and given the numbers on my meter, led to the fact that I felt too much of some expectations and responsibilities, I never got particularly fun, and was not truly sincere. That's why it was so hard for me to come back here.
        Jan 1, 2019
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        Dear friend, you only should consider what YOU want to accomplish in overcoming this addiction. You need self love to endure the hardship of a reboot, you're so worth it ! I'll send you some links when i am home tonight. Stay positive dear friend, and stay strong !
        Jan 1, 2019
        Deleted Account and Igaleksus like this.
    5. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 27 DAYS on your path to freedom from pm dear friend! :-)) Keep adding the days and never stop moving forward ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong ! All my best buddy, we're here for you when you return !
      1. Igaleksus
        Igaleksus
        Hello Beamer :-) 27 DAYS - if this only be true... You never forget me, thank you for your kindness.
        Dec 22, 2018
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 2 WEEKS being pm free on your path to freedom ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong! All my best buddy !
    7. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 3 DAYS on your beautiful pm free journey my friend, so good to see back on track! :-)) Keep going now, you got this ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong ! All my best buddy !
    8. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my dear friend, i'm sorry to see the reset, it's fine... We're human and i know you're fighting this crap hard, just get back up asap and start going again, you can do this ! Stay positive, stay motivated, think of why you started this journey and stay strong ! All my best buddy !
    9. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my dear friend, i'm happy to see you already back on 6 DAYS, you're back on track, awesome ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong ! All my very best to you and for your future buddy, you deserve it so much to be happy and free from this crap !
      1. Igaleksus likes this.
      2. Igaleksus
        Igaleksus
        Thanks, buddy! These words make my heart warm!
        Nov 19, 2018
    10. Igaleksus
      Igaleksus
      Relapsed. 345 d - record. Now I'll try to do my best to live my life best possible I can (without this shit)! Thanks for your support!
      1. vxlccm, Beamer, spaces and 2 others like this.
    11. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my friend, how are things going in your life ? I really hope you're doing ok, know we're here for you if you need anything! Stay blessed, stay well, all my best !
      1. Igaleksus
        Igaleksus
        Thank you bro :-) I am okay. Thanks to your support - I am almost reach 365 days without PMO
        Oct 26, 2018
    12. Igaleksus
      Igaleksus
      The only way out, is a way through.
      1. vxlccm, Beamer, spaces and 1 other person like this.
    13. Igaleksus
      Igaleksus
      Pursued by luck. Courageously entering the battle. Ready for change. Moving resolutely.
    14. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello dear friend, i hope you're doing well these days ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      1. Igaleksus
        Igaleksus
        Hello, Beamer! Glad to see you again)
        There are big changes in my life. However, everything changes not so fast, but there are changes. It's great to be able to stay in touch with you. Thank you for your support from the earliest days.
        Sep 3, 2018
        vxlccm, spaces, Beamer and 1 other person like this.
    15. Igaleksus
    16. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, how have you been doing ? ... I hope to see you here back one day my friend, i wish you happy days and a good life , stay positive, and stay strong, and know we miss you bud ! All my best !
      1. Igaleksus likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Igaleksus
        Igaleksus
        In the beginning I was treated in a bad hospital, two months, but I held on and tried to keep the spirit (and stand strong))). I remembered about you and about the community.
        Jul 6, 2018
      4. Igaleksus
        Igaleksus
        Now I'm transferred to a modern hospital, the best in Russia, here I have a phone and internet, so I'm back in business. I have to correct my brains here so that depression and suicidal thoughts go away. These guys understand what they're doing here. I hope this will greatly affect my life and help me in reboot. Thank you, buddy.
        Jul 6, 2018
      5. Beamer
        Beamer
        Hey my friend, so good you're back here !!:-)):-)):-)) I wish you the very best in recovering and know we're here for you buddy ! :-)) Take it day by day my friend, and try to see the little things in life that really matter, that's real pleasure and happiness... All my very best buddy ! :-))
        Jul 6, 2018
        Igaleksus likes this.
    17. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello my dear friend, we miss you here... I hope you're doing well out there, please try to enjoy every day and be happy buddy, you deserve it so much ! I wish you all my best! Stay positive, stay strong !
      1. Igaleksus and (deleted member) like this.
    18. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello dear friend, just want to say i hope you're doing fine out there, we miss you here ! All my very best buddy, enjoy your days, we're here for you if needed, stay positive, stay strong !
      1. Igaleksus and Kcolrehs like this.
    19. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, i just wish you a beautiful day, i hope you're doing fine out there! Stay motivated, stay strong !
    20. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hello dear friend, i just wanted to say "hi" to you and wish you the best in your life! :-)) I hope you're happy every day and that you're working on a fruitful life! :-)) All my best dear buddy !
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 23, 1992 (Age: 32)
    Journal Thread Link:
    View my Journal

Signature

[​IMG]