1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

All I see is couples

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by ElKnight, Dec 9, 2023.

1. ElKnight

ElKnight Fapstronaut

I do like being single at times- it definitely has it perks! It’s just those moments when I have to bring a date to a function /wedding or seeing couples have fun is what eats away at me.

onceaking likes this.
  2. bigtruck420

bigtruck420 Fapstronaut

id like to understand what you mean

find job, pay nice woman to be your bi##h at weddings
    and yeah, id like to have fun with woman too, idk, cinema, etc. But i already have fun merely by talking nice things to strange girls outside. beggars can't be choosers or something like that

3. The issue with younger guys is, they are too malleable. I don't think these are your beliefs, but something that you have acquired, probably through media.

It's still your choice, if you want to live a broke life, you can carry the way you are. Just understand that no one is going to give you proper employment. Unless you work for yourself, you might be able to afford that kind of ego, even then, to a great extent you will have to sublimate and cooperate with other's.

Esp in today's feminist world, if they catch you saying such things, you will get cancelled.

bigtruck420 likes this.
  4. Imo, Ego is necessary. You are suppose to nurture it and prize it even. So much talk about humility, but if you let go of ego completely, you will end up passive and aimless. However, ego is something that must be used, you cannot let ego run you.

These guys just having swallowed red pill or whatever, just comes here raging in ego and talking bs about women. I mean, red pill isn't necessarily bad, but it takes things little too far. It promotes unhealthy amount of ego.

I repeat that again. Unhealthy amount of Ego.

Also, I have an observation I want to share about older guys. Have you seen many of these older men in their 50's or so? Many are too soft, too well mannered, to kind? I have been saying this. Men tend to become more effeminate as they get older. They don't know this. If I tell them, they will outright deny. But it's true. The only thing that's lacking in these men is ego. They have abandoned theirs. Therefore they are slack, lacking direction, lacking that voice inside them that wants to change the world, or better change themselves. They just lack that fire within them which most younger men have. Therefore they tend to come across too soft. They have abandoned that " I can, I will, I am" voice a long time ago.

The lesson is simple. Ego is necessary, but it must be regulated at all times. You need to have ego, without it you won't finish anything. But it must be extremely regulated and heavily monitored, to the extent people perceive that you are almost egoless.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2024
    bigtruck420 likes this.
  5. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

It is also simple biology, a man's testosterone level will naturally drop off around his 40s and take a dive in his 50s-60s, they even decline as soon as he enter into a longterm relationship with a partner. They just aren't meant to be acting at that age like in their 20s (incidentally 90% of all violent criminals are in their 15s-25s this being peak testosterone age).

Last edited: Jan 12, 2024