About Consequences

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by HonestyMatters, Oct 22, 2018.

1. GhostWriter

GhostWriter Fapstronaut

Just to be fair, nobody ever said any of it was fair! I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. Nonetheless, you both are so right. It isn't fair at all.

2. EyesWideOpen

EyesWideOpen Fapstronaut

@HonestyMatters , I have to say, you are a better woman than me. I wouldn't be working this hard. I love my husband beyond measure, but it is my job to be a mother to my children, not to be a mother to my husband. If I had done all the work you have done and my husband still chose to act the way yours is, he would be moving out. You have the patience of a saint. It would be a detriment to my health if things continued, and I would not be able to properly care for my actual children. Don't get me wrong, I will, and have put up with a lot, and it took us a long time to get on the road to recovery (in fact, I did have to kick him out at one point), and I support him fully, but there is a point where it comes down to my personal health and sanity to be able to care for the little people that can't care for themselves. He either wants to change or he doesn't.

So the question for you is, how much will you put up with before you impose the B&C of "You acknowledge and get help, or get out?"