[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Visperad

Visperad Fapstronaut

2. GryzzlyMischka

GryzzlyMischka Fapstronaut

Okay, lads and gens... Here goes my first day. Hold tight, people. We all gonna make it!

3. sun_recovery_123

sun_recovery_123 Fapstronaut

Day 11 done.

4. KnightOfThe7thOrder

KnightOfThe7thOrder Fapstronaut

5. Pylos

Pylos Fapstronaut

6. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

Hey buddy, catch 22 isn't it? We FAP because there is nothing our lives, and then because we Fap, We then don't have the motivation to do anything about our lives. It's all about breaking that endless cycle. Healthy Body, Healthy Mind - Hopefully you will have your own personal targets around your Gym work. Maybe a trainer and/or accountability partner. Hopefully you also have a plan for manifesting what it is you want... First step is deciding what you want, and that's a hard task in itself - Do any of us really know what we want (?)

Along with you for the ride, it's just a ride. It'll take you round and round sometimes you're up sometimes you're down.

7. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

We are, fer sure, help each other and help ourselves.

8. 4/90- My joy has come roaring back. My energy though is still low.

9. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 40

7 August 2022

Karom, Jerky, GarfieldGF and 3 others like this.
  10. jathanielnames1471

jathanielnames1471 Fapstronaut

Day 20 of my 90 day challenge:) all the best everyone!

bromor, Karom, Jerky and 2 others like this.
  11. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

12. Phil 3:12-16

Phil 3:12-16 Fapstronaut

13. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

14. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Relapsed after 13 days.
    Day 0

bromor, Jiminy Cricket, Ed74 and 2 others like this.
  15. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

16. sun_recovery_123

sun_recovery_123 Fapstronaut

Day 12 & 13 done but then relapsed

17. Pylos

Pylos Fapstronaut

Day 7/90 completed

Timothy_James, bromor, Ed74 and 3 others like this.
  18. GarfieldGF

GarfieldGF Fapstronaut

19. Thanks for the well wishes. Good luck on the reset. Hopefully you bounce back stronger than ever.

Kinda stressful day today. Went to a concert last night, and had a drink with my friend afterwards. That was nice, but I didn't end up getting home until 5am.Woke up at 10am. I'm watching my mom's dogs for her while she's gone for the weekend, to say the least I'm much more of a cat person. Until about noon I did some maintenance on my grandma's orange tree. Afterwards I took a little less than 10 gallons of used paint on my bike to the paint store to drop it off for proper disposal. Then I biked to the market for a few things and to the bike shop to buy some new tires. Returned home to organize some other stuff my grandma needs to get rid of and looked at my sister's car that's been sitting in my grandma's driveway for years now. Fed the dogs, took a nap. Woke up made some rice. Shortly thereafter the damn dogs got sprayed by a skunk and it was, by far, worse smelling skunk spray I've ever encountered. My great uncle wouldn't STFU while I was having dinner, then I went to the store for him. Every time I do him that favor he seems to give me just enough information to look like a complete idiot when I'm getting whatever he desires. Always two details short of assuring success, so I get stressed I'm getting the wrong thing. Fell on my skateboard coming back from the store. My computer mouse left clicker isn't working. I haven't studied a single second for my exam coming up on Tues, since class let out around noon on Thursday. All of this has me wanting to "let loose" and indulge in P&M. Figured it would be best to come on here and vent instead and avoid future regret. Almost to my Michael Jordan day, then comes Kobe. May the universe lend me some of their killer instinct to overcome this addiction. :emoji_shark::emoji_shark::emoji_shark:

Timothy_James, bromor, Karom and 3 others like this.