Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
Welcome and good luck !
Today's Quote: All battles are fought by scared men who'd rather be some place else. - John Wayne!!
I'm in, day 0/90!
I hear voices in my head but still stood
Even if it reached to tying my hands to my back i'll do it
Day 9 of 90!
Started Challenges Jan 25, 2019
Relapsed 7/211 Days
Longest streak 51 days
Current Challenge 16/90 no PM
Day 63 of weight training
Day 11 - reduced alcohol, caffeine and sugar
- not sure if I mentioned it or not but my most recent blood test revealed my PSA levels were at 2.2 which is normal
- Dec 2018 my levels were at 6.1 which is high and in need of prostate drug called flomax in order to pee properly
- I believe the main reason my levels went back to normal is from abstaining from PMO
- fapping only 7 times in 211 days now is a huge improvement overall so my message to everyone is to keep going, keep an overall day count so you can see your progress and be less depressed when you relapse and reset your counter
- stopping caffeine and alcohol also helped my prostate recover as well since both are dieretics and irritate the prostate
- weight lifting helped increase my testosterone level which slows down the enlargement process of the prostate as we age
- hope this information helps some other over 50 yo men who may be wrestling with BPH symptoms like pissing in the night which screws up circadian rhythms
- your brother in this struggle
I'm glad to read that it's good for you. By the way I will try to have good statistics like you !
Im in starting from today Day 0/90
Started Challenges August 21, 2019
Longest streak 147 days
Current Challenge 3/90 no PMO
Habit made: cold shower
Habits to make:
-wake up early
-schedule the day
-pray my chaplet
1 days no PMO
1 days less sugar.
1 days no alcohol. 1 14 day and one 12 day streak.
53 days no Facebook.
Prayed my chaplet of Divine Mercy
Prayed my litanies.
Talks with God.
Little office of the Virgin Mary.
I said yesterday that I am going to stop counting. I changed my mind I am in a 90 day challenge. I decided to count days. I am praying daily for humility. I can count, but I need to remain humble and not get all grandiose and full of myself when I start making it more than a few days.
Anyone want to join me in praying for the people who shut down NOFAP last night? They really need prayers.
I was feeling very motivated to pray yesterday. I visited a friend I had not seen in awhile. We talked about my faith. I had fallen out of love with it. Lost interest. I still believed but had no zeal. My visit rekindled something. Maybe it is the Chaplet of Divine Mercy and litanies I have been doing. Around the same time I stopped praying my daily Rosary my life started falling apart. I have been praying the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for the last 5 days and I got an awesome job that will lead to financial stability. A job I have wanted for at least 5 years. God is good.
Day 12 check in
Day 14 /90,
Day 4/90 Checking in.
1) Cold Shower.(Past 2 months)
Habits to make:
1)Sleep Early. (Working on it)
2)Learn to be Conscious all the Time.
3)Get up Early And Exercise.
5)Stop being Idle.
6)Schedule the Day.
Day 1 check in
Day 11 over now onto day 12
One day at a time and one urge at a time.
All the best guys . Continue rebooting and try to improve yourselves on a daily basis .
The worst thing is to quit. Never quit Extend
your limits beyond The horizon .
Have a calm day .
Mo P 19 days
No MO 6 Days