1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Alax

Alax Fapstronaut

Day 0. One day I talked about P, the next moved to looking at P, then used P, two days in a row after that.

It's drained me of motivation, this quit was shorter than the last although the relapse isn't as excessive.

I need a way to get past 3 weeks this time. I'm going to write a schedule, it will instill a routine and help me identify the days when I am most at risk.

I'm not giving up.

Urðr, Jeremy_Jr., Arc12 and 4 others like this.
  2. Robot Stark

Robot Stark Fapstronaut

54 days
    Life seems to be easy again. But I feel I'm once again particularly interested in sexy women and sexy photos. I have to work hard to remove my sight. I told my wife all these feelings and she was very supportive of me. I love her, she is very beautiful. In my eyes, she became more and more sexy.
    I know the danger is on my side. I give everything to God.
    Bless you all

3. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Today is day 1 24 have an unknown number congratulations on everyone second end so awesome yesterday was a little bit tempting I started to look at things from female LED relations and immediately had to get out of reading about it cuz I just want to be triggered it's kind of what got me here in the first place was a tease and denial fantasy that went way too far so it's definitely something I'm over but I didn't look at it. They were only books that was no videos from I don't do that anymore I'm beyond that. Is anyone's interested in joining the other challenge we have here the last man standing forever here's a link
    https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?posts/1579326/

4. Jyas

Jyas Fapstronaut

5. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

6. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

7. ddnsv2

ddnsv2 Fapstronaut

8. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Dont worry bro, I had at least 1000 relapses in my life! What matters is not giving up.

9. Igaleksus

Igaleksus Fapstronaut

10. Hank0308

Hank0308 Fapstronaut

Almost 120 the freedom on some days I feel is worth it!

11. Silent Sinner

Silent Sinner Fapstronaut

Day 12:
    In my PMO life, 9 days is the streak of no PMO I made, long before and I can't reach it again. But know I am on my day 12 and I wish I would reach more than 365 days and I hope everyone would do so.

Caleb 2020, Urðr, Jeremy_Jr. and 7 others like this.
  12. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

12 days over ... Seems like the nofap journey is showing it's fruits ... :D

Caleb 2020, Urðr, Jeremy_Jr. and 7 others like this.
  13. Day 18- It was an epic struggle last night after two days with no urges. The urges came roaring back with vigor and zeal for the simple fact I was a little frustrated and tired with learning JavaScript. For all the programming languages I have encountered, JavaScript has got to be the most challenging. Anyway, I can't give up now on learning it if my goal is to become a front end web developer in the not so distant future with ultimate objective of becoming a full stack developer. If I give up now, it will add to the huge list of things I have tried and given up on which will only add fuel to the currently dying fire of PMO inside me.

Benefit 13: I will save a lot of time if I walk away from PMO.

Caleb 2020, Urðr, Jeremy_Jr. and 8 others like this.
  14. Caleb 2020, Urðr, Jeremy_Jr. and 6 others like this.
  15. Alax

Alax Fapstronaut