1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

36 Days no PMO - Real improvements or lying myself ?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Maкето, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Maкето

Maкето Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, it is me again :). I am going to tell you everything now shortly, if you want to know my whole story, you can check this out https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/help-me-do-i-have-ed.163853/
    Wanna also to apologise to everyone for asking you on DM about it, I have been really anxious. Thanks for understanding :)
    Now, the important stuff :

Today, the 36th day of my 90 days reboot. Going home from school, in the bus I was standing and there was one woman in front of me, didn't find her attractive at all, she was like 35 and I am 16, lol. The bus was crowded and at one stop she got a little big close to me, I was at her back and touched my pants just a little with her butt. At first nothing really. After half a minute I noticed that I was getting hard and boom- I got an erection, I don't know how hard it was but it was hard indeed, not the rock-hard boner I want but still. 4 hours later, chilling with my homie on one bench in the park, he was browsing his newsfeed and I was thinkin about something. I gave a look at his phone and saw a clip with Lil Pump dancing with one stripper. Again, nothing much. We stand up and went on. After a minute I noticed again, I was hard, AGAIN ! This time the erection was less hard than the previous one earlier in the day but wow. It seems the reboot is really working, I hope so. I have however one thought- I am maybe just lying to myself about it and it is not really a big deal but here are some benefits that are 100 % real :
    -Much, much better self-control
    -I feel stronger mentally than before
    - I am happier and appreciate the little things more
    -I am looking after girls more than before and find some more attractive than I have ever thought
    - I am more disciplined
    I hope that is only the beginning of my journey ! What do you think about it ?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  2. yugowolf1991

yugowolf1991 Fapstronaut

Im pretty much where you are days wise mate so I cant say much past the 30 something days. But really happy for your benefits most of them I have experienced also its great. Though be on your guard some days ive felt real low and a relapse has been a second away and others nothing all day. Stay strong though your doing great!!

3. CrimsnBlade

CrimsnBlade Fapstronaut

The effects are very real, you're not lying to yourself. Congrats on 36 days!!

The only think I'll say is don't let your success make you think you can stop trying or fighting. Stay diligent with it, and you'll keep winning.

4. El_Macho

El_Macho Fapstronaut

Better now than in your 30’s...lol

I’m almost 3 months, with 1 relapse and I get hard just from a girl saying hi to me.

5. Maкето

Maкето Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot for your nice words! It really seems that I do not have PIED and if i had at least a mild one of it, I have started recovering successfully. Next stop-60 days!

6. Go, go, go... It also happened to me once ago, that girl was intentionally pushing her ass right to my boner in the bus. I enjoyed that moment but the question is, why did she do that? I still don't know.

7. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

I am scrolling through Success posts from those who are at a similar stage to me... just to add my congratulations and support