1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

300 monkmode complete 800+ on scheduled

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Shin Iu, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

3 years = 1095 days. I did 300 days so 800+ days left in monkmode

johnartista and SkyFallBack like this.
  2. Seems like a lot of time. But what about relationships? If your soulmate comes into picture would you be willing to have platonic relationship or end monkmode in sake of building something else?

I can tell that you have real motivation if you lasted so long. But would 3 years be diferent than 1 year? Dont you think you could have more motivation to develop and grow being in deep intimate relationship with someone than being alone?

Tesseract and HopeFaith like this.
  3. HopeFaith

HopeFaith Fapstronaut

I agree, you should enter a relationship if you meet a nice girl and not use monkmode as your protector and excuse to stay single.

4. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

5. Tesseract

Tesseract Guest

3 years equals 1096 days ( 1 leap year ) and is the number I also thought to stay away from pmo and relationships. but after 6-9 months if I feel that sexual abstinence is damaging my penis I will quit

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2017
  6. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

Lol, this is excuse. Ask someone in monk mode or even is the monk

7. gauti

gauti Fapstronaut

No Wrong thought bro... Keep going.!!!

8. KeithClark

KeithClark Fapstronaut

Totally agree brother my longest streak was 259. Don't listen to these guys who are constantly fapping. Keep up the monkmode as long as you can unless you're creating a child.

9. Let him be. He gets to choose whether he even wants a relationship or not.

10. HopeFaith

HopeFaith Fapstronaut

Sure, if this is his choise, but only if it is his choice. Often people who aim for total celibacy may be holding very deep wounds and fears and they become celibate to protect them selfs. You know, the type of thoughts like: I will stay clean because I will not be like all the others. As long as they see harm and pain assosiciated with sexual activity, they are not healing. Then this decision is based on deeply routed fear and avoidance of something. If this is where he is coming from, then that is not a free choise. But if he is celebate because the right person has not yet come alone or because of higher calling in life .... then that is a noble thing and the streak is very impressive.

Please accept my apology Shin lu for taking about you in a He format.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017