1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

19 Days in..Tough

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by JDF, Jul 14, 2015.

1. JDF

JDF Fapstronaut

Ok I'll post a separate counter to clarify...god beer me strength

2. JDF

JDF Fapstronaut

3. JDF

JDF Fapstronaut

Just checking in y'all. Feeling pretty good today.

I can't tell you how important it is for me to go to the gym. I had a rough week the previous week because I went out and partied a little bit, didn't eat the greatest.

But I'm starting out pretty positive this week and having a level of victory over my addiction.

Stay well, peeps.

JDF

4. jieseba

jieseba Fapstronaut

Dear friends, are you chinese?

5. JDF

JDF Fapstronaut

No I am not jieseba.

6. JDF

JDF Fapstronaut

Alright checking in here everybody.

I had a profound/challenging week.

I think the thing I've experienced more this week than ever before is clarity.

I had some situations that I had to act decisively and quick to solve a problem and without the presence of p made it that much easier. I noticed I didn't spend much time dwelling on the decisions I made and was able to connect more clearly with my gut. Instead of having pmod I was able to embrace the adversity and solve the problems...with clarity.

I think the major point being is my talents and intuition were not obstructed by p. I didn't feel lesser-than in the situations, sorry for myself, I wasn't overly apologetic. I even pissed some people off during this process but it was necessary. I didn't go into some people pleasy mode and not having p there gave me the confidence to not be scared or afraid of who I am. I was able to run at the problem and not away from it and a string of positives resulted.

I hate to use the word, but this a "journey".

Getting to know yourself better good and bad. Dealing with things as they are in reality and not with p is tough, but well worth the reward.

Keep up the good fight!

JDF

7. JDF

JDF Fapstronaut

Ugh...my cat is currently lost. I would expand on that and say my best friend is missing.

I'm doing well on the noFap front but I'm extremely bummed.

I know this is somewhat of a tangent but I've always kinda known my cat might disappear one day. He likes to go out part time, he's very curious so I wasn't going to stop him.

Now I just gotta keep up the work to find him and get his butt home. Anyhew could use some prayer and good wishes.

Thanks,

JDF

8. Hi @JDF
    If hard mode is what it helps you, it is fine; if it is not, it is fine too.
    In my case, I had sex during the first 5 weeks, and I did hard mode the next two months until the 90th Day
    You can manage whatever it makes you feel better
    BTWm the counter is more for you to feel accountable than anything else.
    The two founders of NoFap academy were laughing in the last video conference about how serious we take the whole counter thing. It is one more tood, but nothing else
    Keep fighting
    Fercho

9. JDF

JDF Fapstronaut

Hey folks,

Well I'm at 13 days and I've got some serious urges going on. I know it's pretty much caused by boredom and work. I'm heading to the gym

Hope all is well folks :)

-JDF

10. JDF

JDF Fapstronaut

Hey everybody,

I had my first case of edging today. Watched P for about 30 seconds or so. Then I said "Fuck No!" I'm not losing my streak again..

Gonna break free from this addiction no matter what!