***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. wj2727

wj2727 Fapstronaut

Grateful for the support of like minded people.
    Grateful to be of service in the world.
    Grateful for my open minded loving no BS wife.

2. zerxeslives

zerxeslives Fapstronaut

1 - I am grateful for being alive and healthy today.
    2 - I am grateful for being given the opportunity to study in one of North America's leading Universities.
    3 - I am grateful for having a supportive father.

3. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for being able to help my friend. She's been super stressed but felt better after we spent the day together.

I'm grateful for beaches. They're invigorating, beautiful places to spend the day.

I'm grateful for my bed. It's cosy
    and I'm gonna sleep so well after a 23 km run today Zzzzzzzzzz

4. I'm grateful for funeral food.

I'm grateful for people I can count on.

I'm grateful for redemption scenes in movies and books.

1. I'm grateful that I didn't get injured with my little squatting mishap today. Need to be more careful in future, but got out with no harm done so phew, I'm very grateful.
    2. I'm grateful that I was able to face probably my greatest fear (arachnophobia) and touch a huge house spider today. It's been ~20 minutes and I still have a crazy adrenaline rush going just from doing that, and my fear of spiders has been significantly reduced just by that brief touch.
    3. I'm grateful for my good health and good mood.

5. ljum

ljum New Fapstronaut

Things I'm greatful for day 1:

1. I'm grateful that the presentation I had today went well.
    2. I'm grateful that I have family and friends who love me dearly.
    3. I'm grateful for todays weather here in Sweden.

6. wj2727

wj2727 Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for the gratitude attitude challenge...it works and helps re-wire the brain.
    I'm grateful for being able to face my fears better.
    I'm grateful for my wife.

7. I'm grateful for people who help me improve my stories.

I'm grateful for natural resources.

I'm grateful for story journals.

8. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for sorting out a problem. Our DVD was taken for repair but it wasn't repairable. They told us to get vouchers instead but it's been few weeks that we still haven't got them. Called again today and code the voucher code. We just have to redeem them at the store.
    2. I'm grateful for being able to watch 40 days and 40 nights on my phone. 40 days and 40 nights is a film all NoFap users should watch. It's like the film was about NoFap before NoFap.
    3. I'm grateful for the auto-save feature. My gratitudes were saved.

9. Sleeping_Beauty

Sleeping_Beauty Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for the ability to take a step back and see situations from a new perspective.
    2. I'm grateful for this gratitude challenge and the positive vibes it creates.
    3. I'm grateful that fictional characters and stories played out in my head are becoming less alluring. I'm getting more stimulation from reality.

Overfloweth, JesusGreen and wj2727 like this.
  10. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

Today I'm grateful for the small opportunities that pop up out of the blue to be kind to strangers.

I'm grateful to @Sleeping_Beauty for her insight about reality being more stimulating that fantasy. This resonated strongly and I so agree.

I'm grateful for pomegranates... you may think they're more hassle than they're worth, but you'd be wrong :)

11. Selflover

Selflover Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for the house I live in.
    I am grateful for the safe environment I live in.
    I am grateful for the food I eat and ate.

1. I'm grateful for my changing self image. As I change my self image, my actions follow suit, and then my circumstances too, so each change is progress.
    2. I'm grateful for being past the 8 day mark again. Only two previous times I made it past 8 days I made it 90 and 78 days respectively, so I have high hopes for this particular streak, especially since I'm allowing no touching whatsoever like my original 90 day streak.
    3. I'm grateful that my ad earnings are going back up after a recent dip.

wj2727, Selflover and Sleeping_Beauty like this.
  12. Sleeping_Beauty

I'm glad it resonated with you! And I agree, pomegranates are awesome :)

1. I'm grateful that the bird that hit my window this morning is showing signs of being able to fly again.
    2. I'm grateful that I completed my goal and MO doesn't even seem tempting enough to relapse, so I'm setting myself a longer goal.
    3. I'm grateful that my supplements came in the mail.

wj2727, Lucky1, Overfloweth and 3 others like this.
  13. Selflover

Selflover Fapstronaut

I'm grateful to my teacher helping me today.
    I'm grateful for the easy class I had today.
    I'm grateful for my friends.

14. I'm grateful for guidelines.

I'm grateful for people who accept me and put up with me.

I'm grateful for sound advice.

1. I'm grateful for electric lighting. It's weird how we all take it completely for granted when it's something some people around the world don't even have, and that even we wouldn't have had if we turned the clock back far enough.
    2. I'm grateful for the workout pump. When I saw myself in the mirror post workout today with a pump I felt quite proud about how far my physique has come already in just 4 and a half months bulking.
    3. I'm grateful for the meal I'm about to eat.

Selflover and Sleeping_Beauty like this.
  15. wj2727

wj2727 Fapstronaut

Grateful for learning in a community of like minded open hearted people.
    Grateful for the energy of an engaged life, I am fundamentally powerful.
    Grateful for my wife.

16. Kal-El

Kal-El Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful I couldn't post much here in the past few days due to a lot of job I had to finish. It's good to keep my mind busy, sometimes.

2. I'm grateful for the small group I've visited last friday, the guys were awesome and we talked about encourage other people, which definitely changed my perspective. It was great to be there.

3. I'm grateful because me and my ex-gf started talking again and now we're best friends again, she's awesome and she reminds me of how I should respect woman and not objectify them.

17. Sleeping_Beauty

1. I'm grateful that meditation is becoming a little more peaceful and less tedious.
    2. I'm grateful for the energy and motivation to finish a craft project.
    3. I'm grateful that the bird survived.