1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do We Have Free Will?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Ty but i didnt undersatnd it by my own :)
    This is the video that helped me to understand it

2. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Wrong! It most certainly is the Gospel. Calvinism is merely its nickname. BasedCalvinism.jpg

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  3. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I'm biased towards Calvinism because most other denominations/Christian organizations are completely cucked and do not preach the Gospel.

4. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Said Spurgeon, not the Bible.

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  5. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Give me an example then ... don't get me wrong I'm against those new liberal tendency, overGrace prosperity Gospel preachers... but there are Good teachers out thzre who are not calvinists.

6. Oh yea totaly
    I think so as well

jk243 likes this.
  7. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Nice perspective

Yep u do likes this.
  8. Unconditional Election:
    God does not base His election on anything He sees in the individual. He chooses the elect according to the kind intention of His will (Eph. 1:4-8; Rom. 9:11) without any consideration of merit within the individual. Nor does God look into the future to see who would pick Him. Also, as some are elected into salvation, others are not (Rom. 9:15, 21).

9. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

You're more knowledgeable than Spurgeon huh, lol.

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  10. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

There are countless bad ones, ie. prosperity preachers, churches that preach psychology/social justice, feminized churches with female Pastors.
    There's very few good preachers that are not really Calvinist, John Macarthur is one of them.

11. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Lol no he was a great man of God indeed.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  12. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

I love Mcartur but dude love to attack other preachers lol but I think he is calvinist. Paul Washer is very bold, Piper give good advices, and Chan is real.

13. I like Mcartur Sproll Piper and John Gurshner dosent have to be calvinist but reformed for sure

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  14. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

He attacks false doctrines; some people don't like that but thats part of defendin the gospel. It isn't about being nice. If people want nice they should become buddhist.lol

jk243 likes this.
  15. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Calvinist and Reformed can be used interchangeably for the most part. According to RC Sproul. RIP

16. For the most part yes

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  17. Which Bible translation do reformed churches use?

18. ESV in the Orthadox Pres Church

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. someone I know use to always say the KJV was the origional. Thats not true

Deleted Account likes this.