1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Aug 25, 2018.

Who will win the challenge?

1. Team Gucci

2. Team Peanut Butter

3. Team Peanut Butter Sucks

4. The Barbarossa Sailors

5. Team Cashew Butter

6. Team Bananaz

7. Team The Fellowship

8. Team Victorious

9. Team Nine Lives

10. The Dream Team

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Sounds about right. He seems to be gone for good though. It's unfortunate, he was a helpful team mate. Hope he's ok. We'll let the clock run out on him, and then I guess I'll join @Castielle.

Anyhow, checking in. I'm starting to get sick... It's half past midnight and I'll have to be up for another two hours as I'm waiting for a friend to arrive from the airport... But on the bright side PMO is the last thing that I feel like doing. ;)

2. That is an awfully bright side, indeed! Sorry you're not feeling great, though. I hope it blows over quickly.

3. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

4. See, Cold showers won't always work, but I think it is important to practice daily.

It is one of most triggering moments to me, when thoughts start giving me ideas to end up with a relapse lol. I practice praying in such times and change my place that it helps me to sleep.

5. Its strange honestly.I didn't know him personally but he always seemed like a pretty nice guy so what ever he done must have been drastic.although if I remember correctly(and I am not sure if I am)I think he had gotten a few temporary suspensions before so maybe it was just a recurring issue.

Oh well.In just over 2 hours he is out of the challenge and @Castielle and @Akermark are teammates...I will update the list in the morning.

So as I go to bed I have 1 thing to say to everyone out there:HOLD THE LINE.

6. It's okay man, had same problem with insomnia few times, it's the worst.

Desperate_Warrior likes this.
  7. Titus Fisch

Titus Fisch Fapstronaut

Hi Buddy,
    Sorry I wasnt there for you during your struggle.I hope you managed to pull through.Be well bro.Holla Back!

8. Not to speak ill of the departed, but I recall he did have a tendancy to overreact. At least, it would come off that way since he'd use a lot of emotes. Couldn't have been just that, though.

9. Yeah might have been.and did he tend to frequent debates/the off topic forum? That's what I meant that it seems like I can remember him being banned several times before so it could have been a "3 strikes type of deal" nonetheless it doesn't matter really.

10. Hes been temporarily suspended many times and antagonized many people on the forums. Pretty sure he was even banned once before. Hes good at seeming nice, but hes been horrible to me on many occasions just for disagreeing with him, and I'm not the only one. Not surprised at all that he was deleted. Some people are really nice to people they like, and incredibly cruel to those they dont care for. Maybe you just happened to be on the good side, but I certainly wasnt.

But anyway, sounds good to me, I'm happy to team up with @Akermark if hes okay with that.

11. I wasn't "on the good side" or any side for that matter.As I said I never knew the guy beyond the challenge besides a friend hello here and there or just seeing that he was active on the forum.

But as said I try to stay as far away from the off topic/general site drama as possible.

12. I didnt mean you were on anyone's side in that sense. Just that you apparently must not have done anything that he disagreed with and therefore never saw his bad side.

13. Ahh I understand.

Future role model likes this.
  14. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

* Insomnia sucks *
    Anyway, I'm not going to let that ruin my day..
    Good morning everyone

15. Ohhh, you know what, now that you mention it, he was quite antagonistic. I think I even remember the little spat between him and you.

Personally, I never messaged him much. With his overly emotional behavior, it seemed better not to say hello.

Just an extra two cents. I'll drop the matter here and focus on the challenge.

16. That doesn't seem good at all... From a personal message outside the forum he told me that he chose to delete his account after a disagreement with one of the moderators. I don't know anything else, and don't feel like getting involved in any drama...

Of course! I'm sorry to drag you down with a few strikes, I'll do my best to avoid that.

17. And then there were 8...

@IGY has been removed from the challenge due to not checking in. @Castielle and @Akermark are now teamed together.I wish you both the best.

BTW currently your still "team cashew butter" however you might want to discuss your team name together and I will have it changed.

18. Ahhh day 1 for me...and day 25 for the challenge.

I am doing well here everyone and urges are non existent..something that recently has been bugging me is my sleep schedule.I just can't seem to get into a habit of waking up and going to bed on time.Any tips?

Once again everyone....HOLD THE LINE.

19. Ever wonder where I got "Hold the line" from?

Well here ya go.

20. Aye, but I hasn’t helped even though it has been relaxing and warm. You’re probably right, it’s just bollocks how your brain can make you feel like absolute shite. :(

I don’t know, I try not to take anything cause in my current state it’s a fine line between help and just a crutch. I used to take sleeping pills and other stuff when I had issues and that was a rubbish idea, not only did it quickly stop working it made me worse off than before.

I’ve always beat things the painful way I guess like not taking anything for pain or headaches unless it’s really bloody severe, I don’t know if that’s good or bad thing. lol

Well you’ve been going strong over a year or something right? The last time I saw your counter it was like a ridiculous amount of days you made it to, so during those days was the insomnia off and on or more like constantly every bleedin’ day type thing?

I feel like I need to cry but I’m as dry as a bloody desert pond on a hot day, and obviously I can force something out but I’m not sure if force is such a healthy thing with that. Other than that I have no idea how to let it out vs using force, that may help a smitch if it would naturally just fall out already.