1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Did I screw up with this girl?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by zxcv, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Opportunity For Better

Opportunity For Better Fapstronaut

It's better to not be needy and place so much of your self-worth in the hands of another person.

Stop living in the past. Go do something awesome with yourself and your life.

2. Nova

Nova Fapstronaut

I can share an episode, it has happened to me 3 weeks ao
    So there was this blonde on my driving school she was hot, we started to trade eyes on the first day and when our instructor would say a joke we would look into each other and laugh, we were making a lot of eye contact , 1 day 2 day 3 day, was when i got the balls to meet her up, i showed her my phone on the class saying 'You are really cute' and followed that quote because we were on a test revision i have gave her the answer. She laughed in innocent way, i have waited for her outside school and asked if i could meet her, she told me yes, then i was walking with her knowing her a bit and accompan her home, when i asked if she wanted to go out, she made an excuse , when i asked her she could give me her phone number she rejected, big deal, i ended up there made an excuse i had to go and turned my back on her, because she was not interested, not always things seems what they seem

3. Slothman

Slothman Fapstronaut

Or you can go my way, the Cool way :emoji_sunglasses:

But srsly just be upfront with her, stop wasting time!!! If she saids no Well whatever go find another girl...

4. papaG

papaG Fapstronaut

Its too early to say that you screwed up...give it some time and see

5. zxcv

zxcv Fapstronaut

Yeah, I don't think she's interested. I tried messaging a day later from that last post, but she never replied. I saw her at church again today, so I tried talking to her again. She talked a little bit, but she never really asked about how I'm doing at all. I also asked her to sit next to me she said she would. Then she sat at the chair next to the next chair I was sitting. I don't know, I'm starting to get better with talk to me, but the girls are still showing no interest in me. I'm going to be alone forever...