1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by José Bonaparte

I fell sometimes in the last two days... Im ok, but im not happy with this.
But i assure to myself that gratitude most be above all.
I will try to pray twice more than before.
I know that i will probaly fall again, however, i have the hope that i will keep going.
God bless you all.

If you can, try to listen to the music "Count Blessings", is a wonderful music:
WOODROW likes this.
WOODROW more_vert
WOODROW
I love this song. Very familiar song. Jose I have a great tip for you. Get your Bible and a notebook and ask the Holy Spirit to illuminate your mind
José Bonaparte likes this.
WOODROW more_vert
WOODROW
I sit in my Jeep by the woods or ocean with my Bible and Bible commentaries and prayerfully ask for understanding..than write down thoughts. This way I keep temptations out of mind. Hope this helps you.
José Bonaparte likes this.
WOODROW more_vert
WOODROW
Jose..please remember I am here for you. I have to check my phone if I have instant manager this way you can give get me quick
HelpMe81 more_vert
HelpMe81
Stay strong bro, praying for you :)
CPilot more_vert
CPilot
I have fallen, literally, thousands of times. I have spent a lot of time analyzing what led me to fail and I have gotten stronger by recognizing the things which trigger me. However, recently, I have also found some great help here from fellow Catholics. Based on what others have given me here, I am learning to recognize the wonderful feelings I get when I am close to God not only through quiet prayer but also with the confidence to know I am expressing my love for Him by following his commands. When I contemplate the unconditional love and God whose us supernatural, unfailing divine mercy, kinders my very soul
CPilot more_vert
CPilot
Sorry for the message fragment. What I wish to add is that previous to this streak, I nurtured the shame of my sins in a vein attempt to prevent another failure. With this streak, I have been focusing on the wonderful feeling of unconditional love constantly flowing from the Holy Trinity and I want to grow that awareness rather than diminish it by recommitting my sins. God knows we are all sinners but He loves every attempt we make to follow Him.
WOODROW more_vert
WOODROW
Hi CPilot! Greetings from staten island ny. Your words are very moving
WOODROW more_vert
WOODROW
Hi CPilot! Please prayerfully read Tomsn
WOODROW more_vert
WOODROW
Roman's 8..God gives us the victory. The promises of the Holy Bible are real..chasity and holiness is reality for a man who lays all on the altar whether he is single or married.