Post published by José Bonaparte

I fell sometimes in the last two days... Im ok, but im not happy with this.
But i assure to myself that gratitude most be above all.
I will try to pray twice more than before.
I know that i will probaly fall again, however, i have the hope that i will keep going.
God bless you all.

If you can, try to listen to the music "Count Blessings", is a wonderful music:
WOODROW likes this.
WOODROW more_vert
WOODROW
I love this song. Very familiar song. Jose I have a great tip for you. Get your Bible and a notebook and ask the Holy Spirit to illuminate your mind
José Bonaparte likes this.
WOODROW more_vert
WOODROW
I sit in my Jeep by the woods or ocean with my Bible and Bible commentaries and prayerfully ask for understanding..than write down thoughts. This way I keep temptations out of mind. Hope this helps you.
José Bonaparte likes this.
WOODROW more_vert
WOODROW
Jose..please remember I am here for you. I have to check my phone if I have instant manager this way you can give get me quick
HelpMe81 more_vert
HelpMe81
Stay strong bro, praying for you :)
CPilot more_vert
CPilot
I have fallen, literally, thousands of times. I have spent a lot of time analyzing what led me to fail and I have gotten stronger by recognizing the things which trigger me. However, recently, I have also found some great help here from fellow Catholics. Based on what others have given me here, I am learning to recognize the wonderful feelings I get when I am close to God not only through quiet prayer but also with the confidence to know I am expressing my love for Him by following his commands. When I contemplate the unconditional love and God whose us supernatural, unfailing divine mercy, kinders my very soul
CPilot more_vert
CPilot
Sorry for the message fragment. What I wish to add is that previous to this streak, I nurtured the shame of my sins in a vein attempt to prevent another failure. With this streak, I have been focusing on the wonderful feeling of unconditional love constantly flowing from the Holy Trinity and I want to grow that awareness rather than diminish it by recommitting my sins. God knows we are all sinners but He loves every attempt we make to follow Him.