1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Unlockme101

I barely 16 and I want to end this now. Honestly I never felt comfortable talking about my addiction but it started when I was in 5th grade and after that it got worse.I pray to stop this addiction to find a stronger self in me and I hope yaw pray for me too.GOD IS GREAT
HigherPower72, SAL_VI and Myfortress like this.
Myfortress more_vert
Myfortress
You can do it. You are still young. You will have to rely on Gods power, grace and ask Him to help you take control of your life. There are many helpful resources and people on this forum. Start with the nofap.com home page and sign up to get the new to nofap document. Read through this. If you don’t stop, you will be destroying your ability to have a good close relationship with your future wife. This addiction steals the life God has for you.
St3v0 more_vert
St3v0
It's great that you made the choice to stop your addiction, the earlier the better. It took me more than 20 years of shame and frustration to finally come to the point where I had enough.
NoFap has helped me a lot because I feel accountable and the challenges pushes me. I know there will be setbacks but always look forward.

Pray every day and ask God to keep you strong. Remember - Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Also do what Joseph did, RUN AWAY when the temptation arises.
SAL_VI more_vert
SAL_VI
Praying for you, friend. It’s great that your taking a step and ask for help now. I wish I could’ve done the same at 16.

What are some steps you’re willing to make?
HigherPower72 more_vert
HigherPower72
Nicely done, @Unlockme101 , half the battle is acknowledging PMO as a detriment to our physical and spiritual health. God has given us all the ability to heal from this, be devoted to his word and you'll enjoy the true pleasures of life. Blessings to you.
rwilli62 more_vert
rwilli62
Better than 32. Just saying. Sensuality IS shameful but its real. We face it with Christ or give into it. Confessing is only part of the solution, a tool to be harnessed.