1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Craig Values
Last Activity:
Apr 18, 2024 at 1:01 PM
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

Craig Values

Fapstronaut, Male

Craig Values was last seen:
Apr 18, 2024 at 1:01 PM
    1. Dern
      Dern
      Hi Craig, I've looked at a few of your posts and as you're an older guy nearer to my age (56 this year), I thought I'd share my own need for accountability as a christian. Last Wednesday I relapsed and feel greatly ashamed I looked at P. I needed to share this with someone who might understand. Dern
      1. Craig Values likes this.
      2. Craig Values
        Craig Values
        Yep, been there bub :( Today's 179 days never been this far or even thought it was possible, it does get a easier with time. It took a bunch of tries, getting past the first week and month was the toughest. This is doable Dern and the rewards that are mentioned in some of the recovery stories are real. Don’t beat yourself up over this, ask our God for forgiveness through Jesus and then get back on course.
        Feb 26, 2024
      3. Craig Values
        Craig Values
        This is really possible, I try to check in one a week or so but just send me a message if you need to, Craig
        Feb 26, 2024
    2. Deleted Account
      Deleted Account
      :

Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is not. Let your heart stay young even as you mature and grow wiser.

Happy Birthday!

--> L
      1. Craig Values and Deleted Account like this.
    3. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      You can do this. 2018 yet has many good things in store for you! Glad you got the journal going :)
  • About

Preferred Pronouns:
    Name-Only (Don't use Pronouns)

Signature

[​IMG]