1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Mr. McMarty

emanuel_free more_vert
emanuel_free
Great man of God! And beautiful quote! I'm reading one of his books on prayer it's a short one "Does prayer change things?" And the one on how to study the bible is simply awesome.
Mr. McMarty more_vert
Mr. McMarty
Then you are reformed?
Deleted Account likes this.
strakatastic more_vert
strakatastic
This is so true. Are we committing to purity for God or for our gain? I love Sproul, by the way (I’m partially reformed with a bit of a dispy eschatology [historical millennialism])
Deleted Account and Mr. McMarty like this.
EquitableMove more_vert
EquitableMove
Have you guys heard of Beautiful Eulogy? They made a song that I think applies to your question @strakatastic I do believe that behind every decision we make there is a little bit of selfishness involved. Hard to know when its your own ambition or for God's. I hope to continue growing in the Spirit and develop that gift of discernment.
Deleted Account and Mr. McMarty like this.
freedom eagle more_vert
freedom eagle
God hears the drunkerds cry better than a Hallelujah sometimes-Amy Grant,He remembers thegood more than the bad,so love!
freedom eagle more_vert
freedom eagle
Livingby the praise and critism of others is a formula for failure,one day your up,the next your down.for all have sinned.
strakatastic more_vert
strakatastic
Equitable, that’s pretty rad.
Captain! more_vert
Captain!
Thats not the greatest weakness, the greatest weakness is they're all talk and guess what a huge urge hit they relapse. You know whats that "dead faith".
Deleted Account likes this.