1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Bharat kumar

Hello, i joined NoFap just few minutes ago.... I am struggling with my bad habbits... I have masturbate 30 minutes ago.... I have been masturbating from last 10 years... and i hv lost many things in my lufe which are really relevant to me... am not As strong internally as i was before... I struggle in Maintaining erection for even 5 minutes... I ejaculate So fast that i can't even enjoy the orgasm... Even during masturbation I ejaculate very fast... my nerves are getting worst day by day... Sometimes i think i am over because sex life is very important to me in my life..... I struggle each and every time when i have sex.... felt guilty Embarrassed in front of my partner... i Don't know that NoFap eould help me in the future or not.. But i have no options except to start this because i don't get satisfied with my masturbation practices... so its better to Stop all those activities if m not getting pleasure...let's see how much i would be good with NoFap....
slaughtergang likes this.
Born2DefeatPMO4ever more_vert
Born2DefeatPMO4ever
Most welcome. This is the amazing place you must get rid of it. Everyone is even struggling. Just explore nofap, a couple of rebooting stuffs are there, you must get gradually have patience. "BHAGWAD GITA" such a incredible, amazing, i was atheist earlier being science students but this book is helping me being the best of me.
Bharat kumar likes this.
Born2DefeatPMO4ever
Good luck bhai. Don't be frustrate you must bring the best you deserve. Have strong will power, start praying, get accountability partner do shares & see amazing changes...
Bharat kumar likes this.
Bharat kumar more_vert
Bharat kumar
what else We can do In this website..?... I mean u told Anout rebooting stuffs and all.... those things are not showing to me... @Born2DefeatPMO4ever
Bharat kumar more_vert
Bharat kumar
I appreciate that u people Are supportive instead of making fun.... Physically i M a strong and Good looking Guy... i can't share this personal issues to my Friends Because they would definitely try to crack jokes on this kind of talks...
Deleted Account likes this.
Born2DefeatPMO4ever
After joining this community you must have got GEETING RESTARTED greeting from Alaxendar. You can read or wait someone must share link i dont know how to share link
Born2DefeatPMO4ever
Look bro i started fapping from 2009 to till now and 6 months ago i had very bad experience i became evil means i cant explain how much struggled i was earlier so dont be embarrashed or panic. Read many pdfs are on google get it and start reading and you know bro without pmo this world will look much much bettet. Nofap must change ur lyf i am damn sure. Be strong.
Bharat kumar likes this.
Bharat kumar more_vert
Bharat kumar
ok mate... will try to have patience and
Deleted Account likes this.
Pikacchhu more_vert
Pikacchhu
Welcome bro... THis is the most genuine thing i have heard on nofap.
Deleted Account and Bharat kumar like this.
slaughtergang more_vert
slaughtergang
Bro you took the first step , focus on the bright side.one step at a time ,
Deleted Account and Bharat kumar like this.